How does this run on ipod 4?

I keep reading mixed reviews.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:55 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
How does this run on ipod 4?

I keep reading mixed reviews.
Pretty well. Some parts lag more than others, but those are usually only the really visually intensive parts. I say go for it.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
Pretty well. Some parts lag more than others, but those are usually only the really visually intensive parts. I say go for it.

Thanks! I decided to go for it.

How are the character/costume iaps? I heard people say they disappear after they play it?

Edit: I just got it and there isn't enough room for it to download. Does that mean I still bought it?
Old 12-28-2013, 10:09 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Thanks! I decided to go for it.

How are the character/costume iaps? I heard people say they disappear after they play it?

Edit: I just got it and there isn't enough room for it to download. Does that mean I still bought it?
Check your Purchases, the answer should be yes.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
I say don't bother with those IAPs, because you can unlock them for free as regular in-game unlockable content.

Anyway...

I saw reviews in the App Store complaining that the bought characters could not have their purchase restored if you delete the save file.

I do not know if that is true. (Generally a bought thing will, for some reason, not say "oh hey, you bought this already so you can download it free" until you actually confirm another purchase of it. Which is why many games have a "restore purchases" button to avoid confusion.)
(Unless Apple changed the "already purchased" thing... Took them forever to let you buy something while connected to a non-wifi network that you can't download due to the app being too big... Obviously I can buy something then download it when I get on wifi, so what took so long?)

While those reviews do have a valid complaint, why exactly would those people and their kids actually delete the save file... when there are two save files... so obviously you should save on the other file when you want to play through the game again from a new file?

(Playing a new file and keeping your data is why all games should have more than one file. Insert rant here.)

Last edited by Intendro; 12-30-2013 at 09:54 AM..
Old 06-17-2014, 06:41 PM
iPhone 5

Old thread I know, but I just picked up this game and its pretty fun. Only question I have is how do I unlock the classic batman suit?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:57 PM

Update today, but still no MFi controller support? Weird. LEGO Star Wars and LOTR have controller support, Marvel and DC do not. They are the best two games of the series, but no controller?