Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-22-2014, 11:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odnetnin View Post
Can someone please either post a screenshot of this game's icon on their home screen, or simply post the text below it?

E.g. "Guardians," "GotG," or whatever the title has been shortened to in order to fit below the icon.
GOTG:TUW - It fits without an ellipse at the end, which I am thankful for. It also fits in the multitask menu, in case you care about that (some games are weird and don't).

On an iPhone 5.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by odnetnin View Post
can someone please either post a screenshot of this game's icon on their home screen, or simply post the text below it?

E.g. "guardians," "gotg," or whatever the title has been shortened to in order to fit below the icon.
GOTG: TUW... Edit: Weird, it won't take my capitalization and insists on posting in lower case despite my typing in caps!

Last edited by Bool Zero; 07-22-2014 at 11:30 AM..
Old 07-22-2014, 06:18 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumamoto333 View Post
The last boss felt pretty impossible, but I did it with Mantis (possibly a bug.) If the controls were more accurate (especially on a phone) and the auto attack detection better, this game would rival Battleheart.

Also, does anyone know how to unlock the secret characters? I assume Iron Man is a secret character considering he's in the achievements. I've unlocked all the story mode characters, but the ones in shadow are still eluding me.

Onwards to the arena grind.
Ugh, I'm at the final boss. It isn't even fun to play anymore. I mean, as far as I can tell, you just have to be the right amount of lucky. Like, 98% lucky.

That being said, I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience up to this point. I just don't like that the difficulty curve went from about a 50 to 200 for no reason.

Update (like you care): I decided to preserve my good memory of the game, connect it to Facebook (which will apparently backs up your progress), and delete it to make room for FIFA 14. #BecauseFutbol

Last edited by Jerutix; 07-22-2014 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Deleted! - said in Strong Bad voice
Old 07-22-2014, 06:24 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
GOTG: TUW... Edit: Weird, it won't take my capitalization and insists on posting in lower case despite my typing in caps!
Posts in all-caps get converted to all lowercase automagically.