Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-02-2014, 02:16 PM

Is anybody having random crash issues? I'm on 5S 8.0.2 if that helps. I crashed after having beaten a mission, going back to the mission screen and clicking on "watch add" for a free mission, and it crashed. When I came back, the zombies I captured in that mission had also disappeared (as if the mission didn't take place) and the free mission isn't available. Not a huge loss, just curious who else might be experiencing this

EDIT: Ok, I've isolated the issue to solely when I tap on a "watch video" to get a freeissoon without a timer. Every time it's a fail, which Is weird, because it worked fine up until today..

Last edited by chief78; 11-02-2014 at 05:56 PM..
Old 11-05-2014, 09:08 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

PocketGamer gave this game a silver Award, and I tried it myself and I am loving it, missed it last week, but this is really good stuff.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
Is anybody having random crash issues? I'm on 5S 8.0.2 if that helps. I crashed after having beaten a mission, going back to the mission screen and clicking on "watch add" for a free mission, and it crashed. When I came back, the zombies I captured in that mission had also disappeared (as if the mission didn't take place) and the free mission isn't available. Not a huge loss, just curious who else might be experiencing this

EDIT: Ok, I've isolated the issue to solely when I tap on a "watch video" to get a freeissoon without a timer. Every time it's a fail, which Is weird, because it worked fine up until today..
Same phone same FW same problem here!
Old 11-08-2014, 05:11 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almerto View Post
Same phone same FW same problem here!
I think the problem affects iPhone 6 plus also. To add, may be one of the causes for the reboot syndrome. After the crash, phone was headed to its reboot cycle. Powered off and avoided the reboot syndrome. Sadly, love the game too.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:29 PM

I playing on iPhone 6 iOS 8.1 without any problem.
And I love it! :-) I am 30 level without spend any money.. In this time you can buy another drone for searching zombies.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:09 AM

still playing and having fun with this one - level 27 atm. great for short bursts.

still saving up for my third drone
Old 11-15-2014, 05:33 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
still playing and having fun with this one - level 27 atm. great for short bursts.

still saving up for my third drone

How to switch between swamp and the beach? I still need a couple of these green things throwing zombies, but I can't get the drones back to the swamp since I switched to the beach.