Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-29-2014, 05:42 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I'm holding off updating until I've unlocked the stuff in the original version, I didn't beta but read the comments about it being a different game now, I think I may have voiced that I'd like the previous version to stay, I got the impression the new version was here to stay and the older one gone, but the news of the original being included in a future update is good and I'll probably update then if it turns out to be the case, but for now, I'm gonna wait until I've gotten to experience the content in the first version as it sounds like it now a very different experience.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:36 AM

I would like a "slow" mode for people like me with slower reflexes (slower brain), I'd like to get through a course. I cannot get past 20 seconds in rotater. Find me someone consecutively able to beat trick, or with some reproduceability and I will be amazed. I love the concept but it's just too difficult for me. At least I could get past 1 minute in super hexagon but this seems to be way more difficult even on the lowest level.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:20 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid View Post
Find me someone consecutively able to beat trick, or with some reproduceability and I will be amazed.
📢 Andyyyyy get in here.

I love twitchy games, it's one of my fave genres and wave wave is one of my faves, it's stupidly difficult but I felt like there was a chance of getting better which made it enjoyable, it sounds that with the update it's taken some of that progress element away because of increased difficulty, which I turn would take the enjoyment away for me. I'm struggling unlocking some of the content in the original version and if my fellow twitchers are saying it's a lot harder then it sounds like I'd struggle more so in this version.

I have the previous version backed up in iTunes on my PC, would I be able to update on my ipad, and if I hate it delete it and reinstall the previous version from iTunes? It sounds too simple so I'm probably missing something important.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
One thing i dont like in the new rotator is that i dont know where the first "up" will go. I always mix up the orientation somehow. This time, your line doesnt start from left to right. There is an already existing angle from the start of the rotator and it's messing with my brain.
It's possible to tell just from the way the obstacles are approaching, but I find this difficult too, so I just make my first move when I'm still in lots of space.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:39 AM
iPhone 4S

Tbh i always thought this game was ridiculously difficult like flipped screen felt like instant lose in many scenarios. Strange because I love super hexagon and beat all but the final level but I just dont see as much room for improvement in this.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM

lol I almost threw up watching the gameplay video.. Pretty intense
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I have the previous version backed up in iTunes on my PC, would I be able to update on my ipad, and if I hate it delete it and reinstall the previous version from iTunes? It sounds too simple so I'm probably missing something important.
You aren't missing anything. It is that simple :-)
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM

To me right now this new Wave Wave miss tis originality because it look too much like super hexagon. Bad move, I hope the others modes will be back!