★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-15-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Controls are really good. But i feel it's too grindy. About 4 or 5 runs now, and i've reached 3200+ meters in like my third or fourth run, and i only have a little over 1000 gold. 500 gold is needed to buy the first perma-purchase, and a consumable item is 1000 gold as the cheapest.

Or does it all boil down to i-suck-at-this-game? O_o

EDIT: ok did one run and i got almost 700.
I agree. Enjoyed the game, but eventually deleted it because the upgrades were way too expensive. I don't have the patience to grind so much.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-19-2013, 01:47 PM
I actually enjoy the game quite a lot, it's a pretty well done game from a game developer perspective.

I have no feel of the need of iAP yet but maybe I only play it in really few times. But I will do it more.

(It also reminds me about my old game Sad Robot while seeing some fire obstacle)

Good luck!

Antony
08-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
I actually enjoy the game quite a lot, it's a pretty well done game from a game developer perspective.

I have no feel of the need of iAP yet but maybe I only play it in really few times. But I will do it more.

(It also reminds me about my old game Sad Robot while seeing some fire obstacle)

Good luck!
Thanks! We're already waiting for a patch fixing some problems and adding more gold to the minigame. and we'll defenitally have some cool stuff to implement in the future to enhance the game experience in total.

Gamistry
Check out our games on iOS: Munch Time Sticky Scrap Tank Gold Diggers

Follow us on Facebook
08-20-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm really liking the game. Feels very polished and is just fun. Recommended. 👍👍👍👍👍
08-28-2013, 09:05 PM
How does the cash in mechanism work? Do you lose the gold if you don't press the button?

Edit: found it, no idea how i could miss the giant pile of gold in the middle of my screen

Last edited by Captain Murphie; 08-28-2013 at 09:15 PM.