★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Is the premium price point for Sushi Spinnery an indication KairoSoft decided against proceeding with a freemium model after Beastie Bay; or a result of the iOS ports being released out of order with Android and international markets (where subsequent titles are freemium)? It'd be nice to see future KairoSoft titles retain the premium model.
04-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Is the premium price point for Sushi Spinnery an indication KairoSoft decided against proceeding with a freemium model after Beastie Bay; or a result of the iOS ports being released out of order with Android and international markets (where subsequent titles are freemium)? It'd be nice to see future KairoSoft titles retain the premium model.
I'm pretty sure this is due to the order of those ports. Back in july 2012 it wasn't freemium on googleplay and as far as I know the newest kairosoft titles are still free to play.

This is a good one though and it's really addicting.

04-06-2013, 04:00 AM
Everytime I see a new Kairosoft game i tell to myself "Mmmm..I don't think i'll get it, it's quite the same type of game of the previous titles". Guess what? I always buy them!! At least I hope this one is a good one, since i'm big fan of Japanese food.
04-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fish View Post
I bought every kairosoft game but the last one kind of didn't clicked with me. I hope this one is more basic again.
Yes this one is more like the others, not like Beastie Bay.

Although, I'm vegetarian, so whilst I do like sushi, I have never eaten or paid any attention to seafood sushi so I'm having to look up all the compatibilities for making new dishes - I have no idea which fish goes with which topping!
04-10-2013, 05:24 PM
I don't want to play it but I couldn't resist...damn you Japanese developers!
04-11-2013, 10:28 PM
my game keeps locking up when i get the call from Chimpan Z to try recruiting a new chef with the power of the robot statue. anyone else have this problem?

i'm a pretty kitty cat
04-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
my game keeps locking up when i get the call from Chimpan Z to try recruiting a new chef with the power of the robot statue. anyone else have this problem?
yep, that's happening to me too.
04-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcxdeez View Post
yep, that's happening to me too.
I got around it by deleting the statue so the dialogue never pops up.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
02-23-2014, 12:15 PM
What causes you to get coins?