★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-07-2013, 06:24 AM
I sooooooo want this in my ip5!
Is it like a online version of elite or eve?
05-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Is there anything similar to this for iPhone?

08-06-2013, 08:37 AM
What's up with this port? I was very interested (as you can see by scanning earlier posts), but this game has seen what...one update? And this is the first comment since May?
08-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Send a message via MSN to Crzychkn Send a message via Skype™ to Crzychkn
Well the revival of the thread made me pick it up. Pretty fun, and nice to have something Eve-like on the ipad.
03-03-2014, 10:59 AM
The following is a video of an event that recently took place in Vendetta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWi41m5deRY

Vendetta was recently updated with player shields, allowing capital ship owners to defend themselves more effectively in hostile territory.

Last edited by Phaserlight; 03-03-2014 at 11:04 AM.
03-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Can anybody comment on how competitive mobile gamers are compared to desktop users? I hear the virtual controls put us at a serious disadvantage against our mouse-wielding counterparts.
03-03-2014, 01:46 PM
There was a user a while back who made a splash by claiming to PvP successfully just on a phone with zero accoutrements. I've made a PK on my phone, but I can see where having a bluetooth controller on any mobile device would be a notable advantage over the virtual controls.

If you stay with the game long enough, chances are you'll end up playing on both mobile and desktop / laptop. Mobile isn't a bad way to be introduced to the game, as most of the starter areas are generally pretty safe. Myself, I like to play on mobile (because it's... well... mobile) for activities such as trade, mining, and manufacturing. However, on the video I linked to I am playing from a laptop with a controller (I don't really use the mouse most of the time, although some players swear by it).

I think it mostly depends on your playstyle, and what kind of experience you are looking to get out of the game. Playing on just mobile longterm is definitely an option; there are plenty of non-combative or combat-supportive roles mobile excels at. Playing on mobile and a bigger screen interchangeably via a Lite sub is also an option. I have a Premium subscription and a Lite subscription, however I'm also going on my 11th year playing.

Last edited by Phaserlight; 03-03-2014 at 01:55 PM.
01-26-2015, 03:35 AM
Brilliant game!