★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-23-2015, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Says "Back in 23 hours" for tavern brawl now. Looking forward to seeing what the next one is going to be.

Do we know if it will always be premade decks, or might we be prompted to make special decks using crazy rules some weeks? If the latter, would that deck be saved in its own slot within the tavern brawl mode during that week?

I would love to see some construct-your-own weeks for tavern brawl. Crazy rules like spells only (no minions allowed) could be fun. Or perhaps a brawl where both players start with full mana crystals, but fatigue kicks in on the first turn. Would be fun to see what kinds of decks people come up with for matches with crazy rules.
That sounds like fun! I hope future tavern brawls have deck building aspects
06-25-2015, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
That sounds like fun! I hope future tavern brawls have deck building aspects
Your wish has been granted with BananaRama!!!

I think this is a little of a "lite" version of what is to come. I think this is testing the waters of makeing your own decks and I bet they alternate each week between premade decks and constructed decks. This tavern is going to be a blast for quite a while. All they need to do now is make it to where your wins in the arena actually mean something other than the initial card pack. Now don't get me wrong I'll take a free card pack every week FOR SURE. I've had a few friends open up legendaries from that free pack.

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.