iPad MEET(day and night)-By SolinGames

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Solinz, Jun 15, 2016.

1. #1 Solinz, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016

From above two basic processes, we found that "the language of the game" is not enough. I mean the interaction between the two roles is too weak. So we have adopted a game model of cooperation. The little girl act as an explorer, can put some survey to find where are the stars, and to mark where there is a star. When the big uncle moves follow the little girl, he will excavate the stars according to the little girl's marks.
    Of course, these three demos are not the final of our game, but the demos played a very important role of completing the “MEET”. The final interaction of “MEET” is shown as below:
    ?Meet?????????.jpg
    Don't know whether these development processes make you feel a little boring.
    All right, let me introduce our team.
    We are from a small game development studio which located in Shanghai, China. We established in May 2014. We have developed a online mobile game before, but not very successful. “MEET” is our second product. Our founders, including me, were working in Tencent, Shanghai for many years. We expect to create some different kinds of games that we hived off from Tencent and established the game studio named “Solin Games”.

Look forward to your reply with thanks.

Attached Files:

2. dex

dex New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Looks amazing:cool:

3. SuninuS

SuninuS New Member

Jun 15, 2016
    Looks amazing

WOW, that looks fun

4. JahPE

JahPE Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2016
    It epic

I love it! When beta is out I will love a TestFlight to play this!

Email:[email protected]

5. #5 Solinz, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    Thank you for loving our game!

6. OK, we will add your email later.

7. Thanks