Great Game Ideas That You Will Never Use

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by abruce42, Jan 26, 2010.

1. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    I know everyone has heard the saying 'ideas are a dime a dozen' but I know some developers could really use some help as to what kind of games to make that might sell well. So I decided to make this thread where people could put their game ideas, open for developers to well... develop.:D

And please make serious comments about possible ideas that are at least a little bit developed in your mind and not comments ' Make MW2 on the iphone, shouldnt be too hard.'

Please people I dont want this thread to go to waste.

Thanks.

2. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    A huge 3d free-roam game where all the buildings are destructible, and people roam aimlessly around and you can use your weapons on them with no fear of police chasing you. Ultimate stress reliever.

3. abruce42

Dec 3, 2009
    Yeah I saw that a while ago but I figured I should start a clean thread plus that one was only pick up and play games while this is just... anything.

4. abruce42

Dec 3, 2009
    Seems kinda like GTA with out the cops... but alas I have always dreamed of a game like that. Dont think people would pay too much for it though without anyone trying to stop you. hmmmm...

Keep em coming guys!

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Oh, yeah I was looking for ideas. I chose pickupandplay because they are the easiest. But I did get an idea from that thread :D

6. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age of Empires reskinned and with a new title.

We've had a few RTS's on the platform, but none of them have really captured the.. 'X' factor that made AoE so good.

7. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    A good turnbased rpg

8. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    A decent cricket game.