★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What are you watching on Netflix

04-13-2017, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
For me it's:
Daredevil Season 1
Jessica Jones
Daredevil Season 2
Luke cage

I haven't tried Iron Fist, but I really didn't enjoy the comics so I'm approaching it with caution.
My rankings would be identical. I'd slot in Iron Fist just above Luke Cage, maybe even DD2. While LC is probably a slightly better show objectively (and has the best soundtrack of all the series), I didn't like the second half nearly as much as the first. And I'm a sucker for kung fu movies (hence my handle), so Iron Fist is kinda tailored for me. I don't think the IF fight choreography is that great - doesn't capture the elusiveness or fluidity of great kung fu and IF gets hit FAR too much - but I like the theme and some of the references.

2017 GOTY nominations: SAO: Memory Defrag, Death Road to Canada, Spaceplan
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589
04-17-2017, 12:31 AM
Just watched the show 13 Reasons Why, a 13 episode show about bullying. It was pretty good
04-17-2017, 06:55 AM
The new Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot. I was a little worried that it wouldn't measure up to the original but it's pretty good. It helps a lot that Joel Hodgson is still the creative force behind it.
04-26-2017, 02:18 PM
Ended up binge watching Samurai Gourmet and it was fantastic. Japanese shows based on food seem to never disappoint. Don't watch if you're hungry though.