★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-17-2017, 07:27 PM
#51
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Wow I'm surprised to be the first commenter on this insanely awesome new update.

When I started the beta for the new content I was instantly hooked.. again. The jumping is so precise and rhythmic and the levels just flow together so nicely. The new level backgrounds are nice eye candy, sometimes remind me of something like a miniature Super Mario World.

Immediately bought the 'premium' IAP and will leave an iTunes review shortly. I hope the balance of the free to play elements really work in your favor. I think you did a great job in that respect.

My next goal is to perfect all the individual level sets that line up with the achievements.

Sincerely,

Mike B
Thanks for the kind words on the update, AKD! We're glad that you are still enjoying the game, and good luck perfecting all of the new levels (I still haven't even gotten all perfects yet!).
05-17-2017, 08:00 PM
#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg123 View Post
Thanks for the kind words on the update, AKD! We're glad that you are still enjoying the game, and good luck perfecting all of the new levels (I still haven't even gotten all perfects yet!).
I'm going to try the video recording. Possibly put up a blind run on the new world, though I'm not sure how to turn an iPhone recording into a shareable file.. pretty sure that's not even a thing, lol
05-18-2017, 02:31 AM
#53
yep, terrific update. I just went back to Mikey Jumps a day or two ago. The Mikey series is the only one I always go back to. Love the new levels - getting hard (in a good way) at world 13 or so - but AKD has done all 200 already!!! Legend.
The only thing for me is - and I may just be missing it - is there a way to see if you've completed a world with no deaths without going into game center?
I'd love Mikey to get a prominent feature in the AppStore.
great stuff.
05-18-2017, 11:07 PM
#54
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 804
Just got all achievements! What a great surprise for some excellent platforming. Thanks for the update

Check out my game Risky Bee!
05-19-2017, 01:46 PM
#55
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
yep, terrific update. I just went back to Mikey Jumps a day or two ago. The Mikey series is the only one I always go back to. Love the new levels - getting hard (in a good way) at world 13 or so - but AKD has done all 200 already!!! Legend.
The only thing for me is - and I may just be missing it - is there a way to see if you've completed a world with no deaths without going into game center?
I'd love Mikey to get a prominent feature in the AppStore.
great stuff.
Thanks for all of the support slamraman! And currently there is no way to see if you've perfected levels without going into GC. That's something we've talked about before so probably should add something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Just got all achievements! What a great surprise for some excellent platforming. Thanks for the update
Wow, nice job perfecting all of the new levels! That was super fast! And thank you for the support.
05-19-2017, 08:04 PM
#56
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 121
I love this game, thanks for the update. Perfected all levels, nice new mechanics!