★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachi2 View Post
So going My eye, Wriath, Oger, Skeleton (for bounty) and something to lessen mutation would be the way to go? Im just at the in between of hard and the next one up
I would get orc instead of ogre.
05-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachi2 View Post
So going My eye, Wriath, Oger, Skeleton (for bounty) and something to lessen mutation would be the way to go? Im just at the in between of hard and the next one up
Add snake or living sword for blacksmith. Snake is a good dps, Living Sword is a nice supporter that does very little dps, but would free up skeleton's slot since it has both blacksmith and bounty hunter. Remember to set the prefered skill to the one that gives more skill choices first, and then and only then set it to the skill you want to focus on first. Note you could sub in a blacksmith later, especially if going with living sword, but Snake is a good dps (and good team lead).

Currently addicted to Clash Royale

05-20-2017, 12:42 AM
Google play services

Hi all,

I'm new member here. Just playing a few days.
For those who use android, can you sign in to the Google play?
Every time i tried to use Cloud Save feature, it's said that i'm not signed in, even though i already clicked and check the Google auto login.
Anyone else have the same?
05-20-2017, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ar View Post
Hi all,

I'm new member here. Just playing a few days.
For those who use android, can you sign in to the Google play?
Every time i tried to use Cloud Save feature, it's said that i'm not signed in, even though i already clicked and check the Google auto login.
Anyone else have the same?
No problem here either with manual or automatic sign in to google play via setting.

I wish dev started to post updates again. There was another update and no idea what it was, someone in google group said something about rubies increased in hell.

Last edited by Bamboocha; 05-20-2017 at 02:40 AM.
05-20-2017, 05:25 AM
The ruby store offers an "levels of inherited items + 0 (+ 2)" upgrade. So far I didn't invest in this, because I'm afraid I won't be able to equip my mercenaries when starting a new game, because their levels are too low. Is this true? How do you guys handle this?

I'm stuck at Hell II, because I can't beat the first Hell III level. I think my inherited level 1 starting item could be the reason.
05-20-2017, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
The ruby store offers an "levels of inherited items + 0 (+ 2)" upgrade. So far I didn't invest in this, because I'm afraid I won't be able to equip my mercenaries when starting a new game, because their levels are too low. Is this true? How do you guys handle this?

I'm stuck at Hell II, because I can't beat the first Hell III level. I think my inherited level 1 starting item could be the reason.
You need to use rebirth store +starting level and -requirements. Still only your main will be able to use weapon right after rebirth.

Last edited by Bamboocha; 05-20-2017 at 06:18 AM.
05-20-2017, 06:07 AM
Thanks! Guess I will do it, otherwise I can't beat Hell III.

My current setup:
Mr. Eye, Sunstar, Nameless, Mr. Soul, Mr. Blade
I have maxed everything in the rebirth store, except for the super expensive ones.
I have all characters unlocked + perma awakened, except for the spirts and Miss Love.

I think I'm going to replace one of my characters with Orc or Ogre, for the builder skill.
I'm still using my first dungeon, but I haven't managed to unlock fire spirit (used talent points: 27).
Will the dungeon exp bonus increase a lot in Hell III and IV? Because right now progress seems very slow. I don't even get a full dungeon level up for reaching Hell II level 1000+.
05-20-2017, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Thanks! Guess I will do it, otherwise I can't beat Hell III.

My current setup:
Mr. Eye, Sunstar, Nameless, Mr. Soul, Mr. Blade
I have maxed everything in the rebirth store, except for the super expensive ones.
I have all characters unlocked + perma awakened, except for the spirts and Miss Love.

I think I'm going to replace one of my characters with Orc or Ogre, for the builder skill.
I'm still using my first dungeon, but I haven't managed to unlock fire spirit (used talent points: 27).
Will the dungeon exp bonus increase a lot in Hell III and IV? Because right now progress seems very slow. I don't even get a full dungeon level up for reaching Hell II level 1000+.
Sunstar is not very good (I think soul is also bad). Wraith bank perk is awesome. Also without skele or living sword ur gold income is really low. I would go with orc as he has nice crit things for ur party.

MY party: nameless as main and then eye,orc,wraith and skele. Once I get more things from store and can have more than 5 upgraded weapons I want skele replaced with ogre at the end of run for endless.

Last edited by Bamboocha; 05-20-2017 at 06:14 AM.
05-20-2017, 06:27 AM
Need to Reload my iPhone with Games and this one and LoadRunner are at the top of my list. What would I do with TouchArcade and these forums finding the best of the dungeon crawls and whatever genre you would call this original masterpiece.

Cheers,

Zenfar
05-20-2017, 06:37 AM
Main char for newbie

For a new player, which main char is the best efficient to get through to day 100 the fastest?
Should i push pass day 100 till drop, or just reincarnate as soon as i get day 100 to collect the rebirth stone for upgrading soon?