★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-22-2017, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
With all that is going on on the screen at one time I just don't see this translating well with touch controls. I think this kind of game would be better suited for something with physical controls like a portable console or home console. I think maybe they should've ported this over to consoles also. I could be wrong It may play perfectly. I hope everything works out well
Works nicely on touch.

Give it some time and it grows on you.
03-22-2017, 03:48 AM
Downloading.

03-22-2017, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepa View Post
I designed it.

You have to put a team together, balance out their supplies, and think about your choices based on your group's strengths and their current condition. You also have to adjust your strategy based on random things that happen, and a lot can happen. There's a big focus on rare events. An example is finding the magical anime girl and recruiting her to your party. She is super powerful, but the more you use her the more anime she gets due to the Curse of Anime.

Probably the best way to explain this is in anecdotes of interesting runs that people have had. Hopefully someone that's played shares some.
Aw thanks for the response! I'm going to buy it then. I'll buy it for the anime girl! Steam seems to be totally in love with this game too.

I was browsing your twitter out of desperation and your tweets are pretty hilarious. I love your Steam Badges Plan!

"LEVEL 1: Anime Girl LEVEL 2: Magical Anime Girl LEVEL 3: Kawaii Anime Girl LEVEL 4: Melting Anime Girl LEVEL 5: Horse Mann"

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
03-22-2017, 03:53 AM
All this time and here we go...
03-22-2017, 03:53 AM
I just finished reading the entire description and it said the game is supposed to cost $7.99 after the next update arrives, but presently the charge to my card is equivalent to $7.99 when converted. IIRC and read somewhere that DRtC is supposed to be at the same price point as Wayward Souls, right? Then they do have different prices.)

Not that it bothers me but thought I should put that out there for clarification. Maybe it's supposed to go up to $8.99 after the update?

Last edited by Yanagi; 03-22-2017 at 03:55 AM.
03-22-2017, 03:55 AM
When you get a great game the moment it comes out and feel your life is complete...
On a side note, the game runs great on my iPad and the 5 minutes I've put into it are fun so far
Any other impressions from people?
03-22-2017, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanagi View Post
I just read the description and it said the game is supposed to cost $7.99 after the next update arrives, but presently the charge to my card is equivalent to $7.99 when converted. IIRC DRtC is supposed to be at the same price point as Wayward Souls, right? Then they do have different prices.)

Not that it bothers me but thought I should put that out there.
They have said 7.99 on release and upping each major update. It should be 8.99 two weeks from now, I guess.
03-22-2017, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
They have said 7.99 on release and upping each major update. It should be 8.99 two weeks from now, I guess.
Oh, gotcha! Must just be a typo in the description then. Thanks!
03-22-2017, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanagi View Post
I just finished reading the entire description and it said the game is supposed to cost $7.99 after the next update arrives, but presently the charge to my card is equivalent to $7.99 when converted. IIRC and read somewhere that DRtC is supposed to be at the same price point as Wayward Souls, right? Then they do have different prices.)

Not that it bothers me but thought I should put that out there for clarification. Maybe it's supposed to go up to $8.99 after the update?
Woops! Fixed this.

Not at the same price point, but the same update strategy. Price goes up with major updates, and no sales planned for iOS version.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Death Road to Canada, Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Champ
Check out our new game Death Road to Canada at http://www.deathroadtocanada.com
@rocketcatgames on Twitter
03-22-2017, 03:59 AM
Still not in USA
Is it out anywhere else yet?