★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-08-2017, 03:34 PM
I just encountered a weird bug.

This happened in apartment rescue event.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0042.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	113914  
05-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archinerate View Post
I just encountered a weird bug.

This happened in apartment rescue event.
This one's super rare, I've seen it around though.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Death Road to Canada, Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Champ
Check out our new game Death Road to Canada at http://www.deathroadtocanada.com
@rocketcatgames on Twitter

05-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolit View Post
Also maybe I'm just not survivor savvy but I have failed to find any new recruits on the "mall rescue" twice - I swear I've triple-checked every room and there's no one to rescue?
Just ran into this one myself playing a mall rescue in deadlier road. I found an xtrme hocky stick and released a toilet genie during the level. I even hung around overnight until in got brighter and checked the walls for a secret door to make sure I hadn't missed something, definitely nobody to save. Can the person die?
05-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpan View Post
Just ran into this one myself playing a mall rescue in deadlier road. I found an xtrme hocky stick and released a toilet genie during the level. I even hung around overnight until in got brighter and checked the walls for a secret door to make sure I hadn't missed something, definitely nobody to save. Can the person die?
I saw a discussion of this before, and I think the person you're supposed to be rescuing in big levels can get killed by the zombies and eaten before you get to them, and their body disappears after a while. A tip would be to rush to the end of the mall and just go inside every room, ignoring the zombies and the shinies, if you really want to find the person, but even then it's not a certain chance. To be honest malls are really just there for the loot, finding the person still alive is just an added bonus.
05-13-2017, 09:37 AM
Cool, thanks Beagle. I always go for the rescue because it's extra stuff/training on top of what you loot.

Does anyone remember the day and time they ran into the Danger Rangers event? I've got a feeling the triggers got something to do with Saturday mornings, when Power Rangers was shown on TV in Canada.
05-15-2017, 08:46 AM
I do not know if this is an easy problem to fix, but all of the settings go back to default most of the time i force quit the app.
Also i think there should be options menu inside a game as well. One time i accidentally deleted my save because i wanted to go back and change controls due to settings go back to default by itself.
I am playing the game for a few weeks so far and those are my only complains, great job!
05-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Congratulations on being featured on Designated Survivor! The games really deserves it.
05-19-2017, 05:05 PM

All the cool zombie kids are doing it, so why not?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!