★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The May 2017 RPG Reload Play-Along: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

05-16-2017, 09:52 PM
#81
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 47
After countless started saves over so...so many years...I'm off Taris for the first time (I know) and feel super ready to tackle the rest of this game for the first time. I've only put like 6 hours I feel like I definitely need to catch up.
05-17-2017, 09:06 AM
#82
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeopp View Post
Funny, that was probably my favorite world lol. The Jolee mission there was one of my favorities, and the main story mission had some unique scenarios and environments.
Yeah.., i need to stay neutral (istead of evil) in this area coz i forgot to recruit jolee. If i get banned from the planet now i wont be able to trigger the jolee subquest.

05-18-2017, 08:27 PM
#83
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by borb86 View Post
After countless started saves over so...so many years...I'm off Taris for the first time (I know) and feel super ready to tackle the rest of this game for the first time. I've only put like 6 hours I feel like I definitely need to catch up.
Can't wait to get there. I have owned this game for over a year and a half and never got off Taris. I had to tune to catch up a little with you all this weekend. I made it through the race picked up Baristas(probably got her name wrong). Can't wait to see where I get this weekend.
05-19-2017, 12:41 AM
#84
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainamor View Post
Can't wait to get there. I have owned this game for over a year and a half and never got off Taris. I had to tune to catch up a little with you all this weekend. I made it through the race picked up Baristas(probably got her name wrong). Can't wait to see where I get this weekend.
Good luck! Now that everything I'm playing is legitimately new to me I'm having a blast. Press on and I'm sure you'll be rewarded in the same way
05-19-2017, 07:55 AM
#85
Finished up Tatooine. Haven't decided where I'm going next. Maybe the Wookie planet.
05-19-2017, 09:58 AM
#86
My podcast, Square Roots, did a play along series on KOTOR a couple of months ago. I'm not going to link it because that's too self promote-y but you can find it everywhere. Maybe check it out?
05-19-2017, 03:45 PM
#87
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
Finished up Tatooine. Haven't decided where I'm going next. Maybe the Wookie planet.
Im still on manaan. I have progressed significantly though, but now im stuck in the races and cant beat the gamorrean's time.
05-19-2017, 03:48 PM
#88
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,482
Wow... the next minute i went in the game and run a race i beat the gamorrean. LOL

Looks like im leaving manaan sooner than i expected. Hahaha!
05-19-2017, 09:37 PM
#89
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 270
Made it off Taris a couple days ago, worked through Dantooine. I chose "Sentinel" as my class - kind of a coinflip between that and Consular - but I figure I'll be pretty hard to kill. Given the choice on which world to visit moving forward, I chose Kashyyyk. Not enjoying the dark environments here, I'm having to crank the brightness and kill my iPad battery. But progress has been steady, and the equipment I've picked up recently has been pretty great.
05-21-2017, 12:09 PM
#90
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 270
This game sure has some interesting sidequests. Check out the text in this computer bootup screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	114210