★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore a vast new MMORPG world inspired by your favorite 8-bit & 16-bit dungeon crawlers.

Bit Heroes captures that charm and nostalgia of your favorite RPGs, delivering them seamlessly to your mobile device.

Collect and craft thousands of pieces of loot to increase your power. Build your team by capturing monsters and bosses to fight at your side in old school, turn-based combat. Prove youre the mightiest hero in the land by competing in the PvP arena, Raids, and weekly events for awesome prizes! Take your most powerful friends and guildmates along to battle at your side!

Key Features:
*Retro dungeon crawling adventure!
*A statue in the main town of the top global PvP player!
*Four vast zones with over 52 randomly-generated levels and raids.
*Thousands of mix and match pieces of loot to upgrade, craft, and recycle.
*Capture and evolve over 100 creatures to fight by your side! (including powerful bosses).
*Equip fantastic pets such as floating pizza, tiny unicorns, and more!
*Team up with friends to tackle ultra-difficult dungeons to find great treasure!
*Level up your guild to unlock a special shop with powerful bonuses.
*Share stories and swap strategies with World Chat and Guild chat.
*Original chiptunes soundtrack that sounds like it was ripped straight from a NES cartridge.

PLEASE NOTE: Bit Heroes is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

A network connection is required to play.

Boardumb's comments:

05-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Ooo out already I thought it would be tonight with the others.

Anyone that's played already have any feedback/tips?

05-09-2017, 07:28 PM
very fast and fun turn based rpg somewhat like steven universe attack the light. add me if you want QueenSlay. xd love how everything shows on your character though there are a bunch of different currencies and stamina bar and the usual free to play stuff

im a rpg loving kind of guy
05-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
very fast and fun turn based rpg somewhat like steven universe attack the light. add me if you want QueenSlay. xd love how everything shows on your character though there are a bunch of different currencies and stamina bar and the usual free to play stuff
Honestly stamina doesn't bother me I just had 10 minutes to play and enjoyed it. Usually when I game its on my computer not iOS these days but I do enjoy having iOS games to play still.

I'll add you on my next breaknat work unless you want to add me I'm Aluicious. Haven't done much yet but I really like the dungeons and loot plus the turn based combat and choices with teams seems like something I'll really get into.
05-09-2017, 07:59 PM
If it lock at the login screen, just wait. It took me about 1 min of sitting there locked up.

I am- jsrco -if anyone wants to add me. Back to Javascript homework, then time to play.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
05-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Is there a touch arcade guild? Seems like there's a lot of iap equpitment and pets. Hopefully it's something you can still be competitive with by just playing.
05-10-2017, 04:26 AM
I believe whoever from TA gonna five this game 5 stars. This is one of the best free to pay rpg that's really really fun and interesting.
Teh auto function is really cool. Not only can you auto battle u can auto traverse a dungeon.
The dungeon is small but the auto function male sure u don't miss a single enemy or treasure! Who needs an auto map! Truly fantastic.
And then comes the battle! 5x! If you feel the battle is too slow! Another fantastic implementation.
Wait you like pets? There's even pets or familiar if u like that you can get from dungeon and follow u whenever u go!
That's not the end. Equipments what pisses u most in a rpg game? Especially free to pay. No worries you won't find it here. You are free to change whatever gears u may find in dungeon without costs no silly charge u premium currency for removing... And you know what there's even a preview of whether a gear will increase or lower your stats! Perfect! What more can u ask! It's like the dev experience all the stupid things in a f2p model and not bring them into this game!
This game truly deserves a play thru to any social or serious rpg gamers alike! You probably find your gem in this game!
OK i have a question though is this game recently launched or has it been soft launched elsewhere because on the board in town I saw the number 1 player is over 300 levels!!!! Wtf
05-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Game is looking great. Just need to invest some time getting into it.

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Thought Injustice 2 was gunna snag me... realized this game came out and have done a couple of dungeons so far. I know the F2P mechanics are there, but so far haven't noticed. How much fun are you going to have if you don't spend freely in this game? Unfamiliar with Kongregate.
05-10-2017, 08:10 AM
That's some of the worst pixel art I've seen in a long time.