★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Just figured it out. Super cool!
The extra puzzle in level 5 made me smile!

I've now solved levels 1-8! There's no quality drop and each one always has some interesting puzzles.
I'm missing notes 6-2 and 7-3... anyone know where they are? I can't for the life of me find where they are hidden/what I need to do.

This is a really brilliant game. Relaxing, not too difficult, but just clever enough to make you go 'ahh' when you work out a puzzle. I can't believe that all the levels I've played so far were free of charge!
05-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
The extra puzzle in level 5 made me smile!

I've now solved levels 1-8! There's no quality drop and each one always has some interesting puzzles.
I'm missing notes 6-2 and 7-3... anyone know where they are? I can't for the life of me find where they are hidden/what I need to do.

This is a really brilliant game. Relaxing, not too difficult, but just clever enough to make you go 'ahh' when you work out a puzzle. I can't believe that all the levels I've played so far were free of charge!
I'm going a bit slow because I'm working on a walkthrough, but definitely loving the extra challenge of finding the third letter in each (well, almost all) levels so far.

05-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Warning for those that get to level 16, there seems like there is a bug with the 3 red rings puzzle. I spent a few hours on it (it is really obvious the solution) and someone has also reported a problem on reddit.

I have contacted the developers directly to get verification but considering I have watched the hint which shows the full solution, I am confident this is a bug that will prevent completion of the level.

Twitter: mikelorant
Game Center: mikelorant
05-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dense View Post
Warning for those that get to level 16, there seems like there is a bug with the 3 red rings puzzle. I spent a few hours on it (it is really obvious the solution) and someone has also reported a problem on reddit.

I have contacted the developers directly to get verification but considering I have watched the hint which shows the full solution, I am confident this is a bug that will prevent completion of the level.
Hi, I'm one of the developers. We fixed the issue on level 16 and submitted an update to App Store yesterday.

Sorry about that We're hoping it'll go through soon.
05-13-2017, 09:42 AM
Quote:
I keep going back to level 1 to try and figure out where that third letter is and it's driving me bananas. :P
Me too. Can't find it. I've looked everywhere except one place evidently. Help!
05-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
Me too. Can't find it. I've looked everywhere except one place evidently. Help!
It's hidden. You can't just stumble upon it. You have to solve a puzzle that's not so obvious.

If you give up on figuring it out yourself (you'll probably figure out future ones once you know what to look for, though):

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 05-13-2017 at 10:09 AM.
05-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Quote:
It's hidden. You can't just stumble upon it. You have to solve a puzzle that's not so obvious.

If you give up on figuring it out yourself (you'll probably figure out future ones once you know what to look for, though):

YouTube: video
Thanks. I'll try a little longer before I give up. Really enjoying this so far! Bought full version.
05-14-2017, 05:22 AM
I'm still playing the free content, and it's a real pleasure. Difficulty and movement within the game are spot on for relaxed gameplay. Great to see this kind of "try b4 you buy" IAP - might just bite! Read a review on the store about having issues with the paid content, but the dev chimed in saying a fix was in the pipeline.
05-14-2017, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
I don't know if you still need it, but my walkthrough now includes all three letters from Level 6: http://www.appunwrapper.com/2017/05/...through-guide/

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 05-22-2017 at 05:58 AM.
05-14-2017, 08:18 AM
I just worked out how to get the third letter in level one without any help and I'm absurdly proud of myself! Very clever idea, I can see how it might be used again in the later levels.