★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Does this game allow u to reset to be stronger? That function is a must have in all clicker game
05-18-2017, 10:57 PM
One of the more creative "clickers" I've played. This has some really great features, like the whole time gate that allows for competing with friends.
Oh and the biggest plus for me ....you can friend people in game ....doesn't require Facebook for people to play with...my biggest peeve in the world! Love games that allow for Ingame friending/playing ....big big thanks for that!

05-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
This is a top tier clicker/idler/incremental game. I always wondered how more people haven't used the Best Friends Forever style of presentation for a clicker where you are visually moving forward in 3D space as you click onwards. It has a great visual representation of progress, which is really the only thing clickers essentially are. I love the graphical style overall, which is where Best Friends Forever kind of drops the ball for older players, despite being charming. It has some pretty impressive visual moments for a clicker, with shades of Starfox when the evil space void monster tears his way into the screen. I especially love the character models and animations. This makes me question how there aren't more buff ass black chicks with fros smashing on dudes in games. It's awesome. I enjoy the way you go about permanently upgrading your heroes and powers, and since achievements are also tied to giving you permanent upgrades, I feel like I'm getting permanent upgrades constantly. Which is a fantastic feeling in a genre where most everything often feels for naught.

What I really dig in this game is the Time Gate, which doubles as this clicker's "rush" mode where you click as fast as you can to kill as many things as you can to gain increasingly better rewards. What makes this event so great is that you get to team up with other players to reach the goal together, and it's the type of teamwork progression that every smart clicker will have from here on out, because it is not only addicting to reach a goal with other human players no matter how mundane the task ala Peter Molyneux's Curiosity, it provides the social pressure to return to the game each hour to make sure you "don't let your teammates down!!" which only adds to more playtime, and potentially more ad revenue/gem purchases.

Very well designed clicker for sure. Looks great, plays great, and you get to beat up evil floating eyeballs with a giant honey dipper and bees. It's great!
Gave it try off the back of your review and I totally agree with you.
Very addictive and another clicker to go on JayG's list.
05-19-2017, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Does this game allow u to reset to be stronger? That function is a must have in all clicker game
Yes! You do get stronger with each reset you encounter. We have Hero Quests, Weapon Enchantments, Pets, and Spirits, which all give permanent power boosts and all help you get further and further with each reset.
05-19-2017, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
One of the more creative "clickers" I've played. This has some really great features, like the whole time gate that allows for competing with friends.
Oh and the biggest plus for me ....you can friend people in game ....doesn't require Facebook for people to play with...my biggest peeve in the world! Love games that allow for Ingame friending/playing ....big big thanks for that!
Thanks and you're welcome. Glad to hear you like Time Gates.
05-19-2017, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Gave it try off the back of your review and I totally agree with you.
Very addictive and another clicker to go on JayG's list.
How does one get on JayG's list? It sounds like an awesome place to be.
05-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Really liking this game so far, fresh take on Idlers/Clickers. Bought the starter pack that was on 50% sale and the double dps pet to support the devs. One question tho, how exactly does the Piggy Bank work ? Bought the Bronze one, i can see the icon and it seems when i click on it i get gold sometimes. Do i need to click it or it's passive? Not too clear. Would like some clarification on it ! Also how long does it take without clicking to fall into Idle mode ?

Last edited by HeadRush; 05-19-2017 at 04:12 PM.
05-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadRush View Post
Really liking this game so far, fresh take on Idlers/Clickers. Bought the starter pack that was on 50% sale and the double dps pet to support the devs. One question tho, how exactly does the Piggy Bank work ? Bought the Bronze one, i can see the icon and it seems when i click on it i get gold sometimes. Do i need to click it or it's passive? Not too clear. Would like some clarification on it ! Also how long does it take without clicking to fall into Idle mode ?
Thanks for the support and hope you like the extra DPS boost!

The Piggy Bank is a modifier on *all* gold you collect. For example, if you're earning 20% more gold, when 10 gold hits the ground, you get two EXTRA gold in your piggy bank. When you want the gold that's in the bank, tap it, and it all falls out. The Piggy Bank even modifies your "welcome back" vault of gold.

As for your other question, after 60 seconds of not clicking, you'll enter idle mode.
05-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Ty for the quick answers! Just got kicked out of the game, said i logged from somewhere else and now i can't play at all says Connection Lost on the starting screen. Anyone else having that ?

EDIT: somehow managed to log back again but got kicked again really quick. Don't know why it's saying im logging from somewhere else

Last edited by HeadRush; 05-19-2017 at 05:41 PM.
05-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsIsle Entertainment View Post
Yes! You do get stronger with each reset you encounter. We have Hero Quests, Weapon Enchantments, Pets, and Spirits, which all give permanent power boosts and all help you get further and further with each reset.
I got to give it to you!! You implemented the game very well.. At first i thought it was like tap titans click click click non stop.. Then when I got the auto clicker...and it was like wow!!! Excellent. Just completed the first planet and more to play!!! Nicely done! I only wish u gave us hocus-pocus permanently 😁😁😁😁