Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    #24541 pocketfrogs150, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Hello!

Alright, I have everything cleared up, just wanted to apologize for the recent unnecessary posts.
    I'm looking for the latest Trick or Treat set, will pass it forward or return in addition to breed any frogs within my level for it in return, although most of you are far beyond my minuscule pocket frogs abilities. ;)
    Thank you so much for anything, also looking for new pocket frogs friends (GC IDs)
    :D

2. bezoar

bezoar Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Sent a friend request your way, as I'm looking for friends, too, mostly because I like peeking at habitats.

I think I'm also going to try to find the new breeds in the pond as well. There probably won't be another update for another year+, so I might as well take my time trying to collect the 47 new breeds :)

UNLESS there are breeds that you can't get in the pond -- then I'll be right back here begging, I mean asking, for them ;)

3. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Welcome back, Nirtew! :D

I 'm on the old version still, and am waiting for the cloud queue to to catch up with my mailbox. :) Have added friends via GC to be ready for update.

Thanks to Dentonmatthew, Lisi and Laurafitz and anyone else who sent gifts recently.
    (It may be a few days before my backlogged mailbox clears.) :)
    Thank you for your patience.

A good evening to all!

4. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Giroth, thanks for the list. You're fast! I'm printing it out (or maybe just sliding it onto my phone) so I can check them off as I go.

Zeady, thanks for the directions concerning GC. I was in the same boat as Nirtew--things showing up in my husband's name, even though he plays no games. I think I have everything updated properly now.

Nirtew--Welcome back! Good to "see" you again! :)

Snappy--What's your GC name?

If anyone's looking for trading partners, feel free to add me. My GC is Maholah, same as here.

Off to play in the pond for a bit. Whee!

5. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I'm on the old version too and I've felt too left out to post until now. :D

Please don't send me any gifts yet on DragonPuffer; I haven't updated yet. It's nothing interesting for those who have updated; your plus+ profiles still stand as they were yesterday.

I can see all of you on the other side of the bridge! Don't go too far; I'm coming soon! :) -BW

6. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Is your Game Center ID dlstar71?

7. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    Hi! I tried to add you but of course my Game Center screen turns black after I click the plus button, even after closing and rejoining the application. For some bizarre reason pocket frogs won't let me open Game Center from the menu screen either. It just freezes. I wonder what the issue is.

8. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Ooops :eek: Sent you a frog today, guess we will see if it is waiting for you when you update.

9. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Thanks to
    Joellyno
    Mindion
    And someone else(game crash and lost name and frog)
    I apreciate the frogs but i really cant take anymore for now. But start deciding what frogs you guys want from any of my first 12 habs. I dont want to throw them away. Thanks again.

10. Quossum

Quossum Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2010
    The Great State of Texas
    Having fun coming across the new breeds, though I admit the sheer number is overwhelming. It's like the folks at NB have tossed a double handful of frogs at us over their shoulders with a smug, "There! That'll keep 'em occupied for a while!" as they move on to their other projects.

An expanded catalog, at least, would've been nice, as I like to keep a representative of each breed. I guess now I'll have to clean out everything lower level. Already have one of the new ones in a request: the Pistrix. Some of the new designs seem quite nice; others are sort of...meh. Glad to see a few "fade" frogs (with the blended colors like the Insero and Signum); I love those! Can anyone confirm--the "NEW" message doesn't seem to be appearing with gifts, though it is there for presents. I'll be very sad to lose that feature if it truly is gone.

I know everyone's probably obsessing over new frogs, so I've focused on the weekly set and will send it along to someone else when done.

Happy hopping, everyone!

--Q

11. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    That's probably exactly what's happened, but with the scale of the increase in the dex, it's probably true. I'll be another two years getting back to 100%. Maybe more.

Correct, NEW tag does not currently show on gifts. Fortunately, for now, almost all are!

Maholah, thank you for the Signums. What were they in aid of (other than boosting my coins and giving me some frogs to pond hop with)? :)

12. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Have we always been given coins if we don't accept the presents found in the pond? I've noticed that if I don't accept the frog I get around half of the coins the frog is worth.

13. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Going back in the thread to see if I can find answers to my understanding of GC, I saw that Danjarus, Laurafitz, and Quossum are still here. glad to see you.

14. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    BIG belated congrats to Andi for his 100%. That's truly an awesome achievement.

15. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Awww, thanks Nirtew... 54% today, of course, but totally worth it. :)

Andi (f, not m, btw).

16. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Dang, and I knew that too. Way back when you corrected me by sending me a link to a Black Adder clip where the question was settled in Elizabethan times. Sorry, I forgot.

17. GiantRoboCat

GiantRoboCat New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    hey i'm level 20 & already have all the first breeds of frogs. just upgraded to pocket frogs 2.0 and already got some of the new breeds! So far got Pictoris, Templer, Cornus, Volta and a few more, don't even know what hah

Too cool there is so many new ones! i was trading frogs all the time with people, but now I lost almost all my PlusID friends in the upgrade so anyone want to add me and start trading all these new frogs, pls add me on Game Center: "GiantRoboCat"

18. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    How do you get your PF backup data onto an HD?
    TYIA.

19. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Yes :)

20. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I case no one has mentioned this, Pocket Frogs Wiki has a version here:
    http://pocketfrogs.wikia.com/wiki/Breed
    They have all 47 by levels.