App description: Here comes Tiny City the latest town building sim for your mobile.

This app offers in-app purchases.  You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

You have just opened a shop in a tiny town with a tiny population. Local authorities turned their backs on the citizens a long time ago, so now you are the towns last hope!

Your goal is simple: lead the town to prosperity, turning it into true metropolis. Use your wits, plan the development and urban sprawl of your would-be metropolis in other words, build a city of your dreams!

Tiny City features:

DEEP GAMEPLAY
Tiny City features an exciting story with twists and turns and includes over 1000 fun and captivating quests to complete!

BUILD IT UP
With more than 100 unique building types to construct you'll never be short of something new to create as you make your city rich and varied.

LOOKIN GOOD
Delightfully colorful visual style with memorable characters and a great art style make it a joy to look at as well as play.

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply). Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game.Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates

drdeniz79's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 54.6 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Here comes Tiny City — the latest town building sim for your mobile.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.

You have just opened a shop in a tiny town with a tiny population. Local authorities turned their backs on the citizens a long time ago, so now you are the town’s last hope!

Your goal is simple: lead the town to the prosperity, turning it into true metropolis. Use your wits, plan the development and urban sprawl of your would-be metropolis — in other words, build a city of your dreams!

Tiny City features:

DEEP GAMEPLAY
Tiny City features an exciting story with twists and turns and includes over 1000 fun and captivating quests to complete!

BUILD IT UP
With more than 100 unique building types to construct you'll never be short of something new to create as you make your city rich and varied.

LOOKIN GOOD
Delightfully colorful visual style with memorable characters and a great art style make it a joy to look at as well as play.

03-19-2014, 10:42 PM
I've been waiting for a game like this to come by!!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
03-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Why is there a discussion on this generic game? We have 100+ of those in App Store and if you like this kind of genre and have not played one then you must be from outer space
03-19-2014, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Why is there a discussion on this generic game? We have 100+ of those in App Store and if you like this kind of genre and have not played one then you must be from outer space
I've played them but you never know it's good when you get one they support like Pixel People. I'll try all and probably delete anyway if it's not great.
03-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
That's harsh. An app can't have a blonde female cartoon character in it?
Mighty old tactics to put scantily clad overly big eyed bimbos with cleavage showing in games. If the game is any good on its own, none of that's needed. I love to look at pretty women, don't get me wrong, I'm just tired of the same old unnecessary ones in games.
03-31-2014, 10:52 PM
Some here say there are hundreds of games like this already, but which are the best ones that play like good old Sim City? I'm talking about sandbox city building with an economy but no IAP and none of this annoying "spend gold to boost construction time" crap that severely limits what you can build.