I'm happy, bought an iPad Air tonight!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by xxteargodxx, Mar 3, 2014.

1. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Here's my little story.

I had been spending lots of money lately (Dad gave me $200 since he hit the lottery), so I went out and bought Beats Solo HD's with it. I decided let me return the headphones get my money back, cause they were way too expensive.

So while there I noticed they had iPad Airs on sale for $439.99, so I decided to trade in my iPad Mini (I know I could have gotten a bit more selling on Craigs List but I was impatient). I got $152 for the iPad Mini and with my $200 back from the headphones, that's $352. I also had my receipts in my wallet for my Zagg Screen Protector and iPad Mini Logitech case and they let me return those both as well and I got $40 back from those and had spare cash on me and I had enough!

Just got to pick me up a case tomorrow since they were closing and I didn't have time to look.

2. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Made a good choice on returning those headphones. Way too expensive for pretty much the same sound you can get for much much less.

3. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Congratulations! I would do the same with my retina mini if only the rumours of the 12" iPad weren't so widespread...

iPadisSavingUpForABigiPad...

4. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Are you allowed to return used goods over there? Or were these items all new?
    Beats are expensive, you pay for the brand, it's an image thing, rather than quality..
    Personally, I use my mini more than my full sized iPad, but the air will probably be better for gaming in the coming months.

5. Good choice!
    Beats are way too expensive these days.
    But I'm surprised as how easily you can return those things.
    Are they brand new and you didn't use them?