★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Just to let people know the 5.1.1 update for FMH2014 came out this morning on GooglePlay (android) and iOS.
01-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
Just to let people know the 5.1.1 update for FMH2014 came out this morning on GooglePlay (android) and iOS.
Haven't updated yet, but just had a couple questions. Is there still a white box in the middle of the screen where the commentary appears during matches? Is there a chance it could go back to the nice green bckground that I remember on the 2013 version? Also, is there a way to make the tactics view the first one we see before a match instead of the player lists? I usually just change it at the top but it would be great to just set it as my default. I guess I also loved that "formation" view in 2013's version too.

01-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 98
Is there any way to update the player database via iTunes file sharing??
01-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: England, UK
Posts: 21
Is it only me this is happening to?

Just before Christmas there was an update to this game and since then it ha become frustratingly unplayable.

My team is constantly going 3-0 down to very weak opposition when the odds for a win for my team is 1/6. Before these games my team is 90+ fitness with most of them having an average rating of above 7 and a few above 8 for previous matches. I pretty much always replay these games as the outcome is very unrealistic only for my team to keep losing ridiculously with the only way to win being a drastic formation change with results in my team narrowly winning.

All the players in my team are actual players (not regens) and have exceptional stats in attributes which matter e.g. defenders with positioning, tackling, heading and decisions 17+ and with my midfielders having 16+ for all stats which matter alongside all players in the first 11 being 4 1/2 stars or 5.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Currently Playing: Monster Hunter, Football Manager Classic 15, Chaos Rings 3, CivRev2, Implosion, Deer God, Adventures of Pip, Pacman Championship Edition DX, Rex Rocket, I am Bread, To-Fu Fury, Oceanhorn and Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Generation
01-20-2014, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atko92 View Post
Just before Christmas there was an update to this game and since then it ha become frustratingly unplayable.

My team is constantly going 3-0 down to very weak opposition when the odds for a win for my team is 1/6. Before these games my team is 90+ fitness with most of them having an average rating of above 7 and a few above 8 for previous matches. I pretty much always replay these games as the outcome is very unrealistic only for my team to keep losing ridiculously with the only way to win being a drastic formation change with results in my team narrowly winning.

All the players in my team are actual players (not regens) and have exceptional stats in attributes which matter e.g. defenders with positioning, tackling, heading and decisions 17+ and with my midfielders having 16+ for all stats which matter alongside all players in the first 11 being 4 1/2 stars or 5.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Don't know if I dare update until I hear from you that this isn't still happening.
02-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Don't know if I dare update until I hear from you that this isn't still happening.
There wren't any major match changes in that update so I think its just a run of poor form - put it this way several hundred thousand people have updated and if there were major issues I think I'd be in hiding now

(Edited to remove valentines sale mention as its now completed)

Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 02-15-2014 at 07:23 PM.
03-30-2014, 10:38 PM
Glad to see this most recent update fixed those visual bugs that appeared after the last update. Quick turn-around! Thanks.