★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-10-2015, 03:26 AM
Is it normal that on my Madcatz Micro the controls are mapped so that the aerial forward slash is performed only with B and not forward+X, and the downward slash can only be performed with down+X instead of neutral+X?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Is it normal that on my Madcatz Micro the controls are mapped so that the aerial forward slash is performed only with B and not forward+X, and the downward slash can only be performed with down+X instead of neutral+X?
That's how it is for me too, with both my Madcatz full size, and with a PS3 controller. I think the control mapping for that game is not very intuitive. I would have preferred the forward slash and downward slash to work similarly, just as they do when using the touch interface.

03-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboa View Post
That's how it is for me too, with both my Madcatz full size, and with a PS3 controller. I think the control mapping for that game is not very intuitive. I would have preferred the forward slash and downward slash to work similarly, just as they do when using the touch interface.
Exactly my thoughts, that's why i thought maybe either the MFi controller was broken by iOS 8 or something, but if that's how they implemented it it doesnt feel intuitive at all.

The control scheme with the touchscreen is fantastic and i was actually expecting that to be implemented into MFi, instead of remapping the moves into different buttons.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-30-2015, 08:46 PM
Update with 10 new levels and iphone 6 and 6+ support!

Woot!

I still wish they improve the MFi mapping the way it is when playing on the touchscreen.
07-31-2015, 02:27 PM
Looks like both 1st and 3rd level of the updates are broken. Can't get all the objectives. Also... Dojo doesn't have a icon in the game

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
07-31-2015, 02:45 PM
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
Looks like both 1st and 3rd level of the updates are broken. Can't get all the objectives. Also... Dojo doesn't have a icon in the game
Yep - wrong update went live.... We're fixing
08-06-2015, 11:00 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel