★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1ryu View Post
It's been almost a year since chapter 3, does anyone have any news on when / if we're getting a chapter 4?
Yes, I'm getting pretty tired of it hogging the space on my iPad. It's taught me not to buy episodic games until they're complete.
08-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1ryu View Post
It's been almost a year since chapter 3, does anyone have any news on when / if we're getting a chapter 4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheebers View Post
Yes, I'm getting pretty tired of it hogging the space on my iPad. It's taught me not to buy episodic games until they're complete.
Apparently they have been working on chapters 4 and 5 simultaneously, and have just announced that the full game will release on PS4 early next year, so presumably we will get the remaining chapters before then.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Alphabear, Lara Croft GO
08-28-2015, 05:03 PM
They also put out a tweet earlier this month inviting players to visit their studio to playtest episodes 4 and 5, so hopefully they shouldn't be too far off.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Alphabear, Lara Croft GO
08-29-2015, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
They also put out a tweet earlier this month inviting players to visit their studio to playtest episodes 4 and 5, so hopefully they shouldn't be too far off.
Yep,i read The tweet,unfortunately i live in Italy..it seem that we see also a Remastered Version runnning Unity 5 Engine,For The latest devices,but You know that For The Two remain episodes Camouflaj Choose to not be self Publisher and they only Developed,Gung Ho America will be The Publisher. i Really hope they Don't Change Something..
08-30-2015, 05:32 AM
Just an Heads Up Before Ep 4,5 came out.
Looking at Lot Of Youtube WALKTROUGH of The first 3 episodes,The Comments Like "I Lost all,Where My Previous Ability? i see lot of confusion and a Wrong way to play them.
FAQ About Saves and continue:
1)if You never play Touch "Play" Icon,It Ask You to Choose From "Story Mode"and Normal Mode" The Story Mode it's more easier,You don't encounter every Guard,if You never play it's The Best way to Start,When You have enough confidence about how The Game works,Change to Normal Mode.Note: in Story Mode You can't have all cardbridge GAMES,cause You not encounter all The guards.
2) After finish The First episode,You can continue in New Game+.It Means that if You Missing Some Game Cardbridge,Zager Tapes,Book,You can finish to collect them.once You have complete at 100% The Ep(You can see this from in game,go in Omni Wiev,Touch The icon with The stats.
3)Start The Ep 2,here is The confusion i see,You Need to select The saveslot where You have played The First Ep,then Touch Ep 2 and it started.Doing so You carry with You all The money,ability From previous Ep on Data Broker,and all Books,Game Cartbridge,and all,same apply When You play Ep 3.From The Same Saveslot.If You Choose another Save,it doesn't carry anything,and also The Game advise You "You're About To Create a New Pre-Set File,This can't Be Done,You Need To Play The Episode In Orders".
If You played all 3 Ep at 100%,The Saveslot Say 60%,every Ep Are 20%,once complete all 5 Ep become 100%.
Edit: I Wrote this cause lot of People it's confusing seeing 6 saveslots,and The first thing One can imagine it's that every Ep Need to be Played in a new Saveslot,But this Instead it's The Wrong Way to Play Them. Hope Can Help To Someone.

Last edited by oldsnake; 08-30-2015 at 06:38 AM.