Universal Crash of Cars (by Not Doppler)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by notdoppler, Mar 22, 2017.

1. MAD MAX

MAD MAX New Member

Aug 11, 2017
    A lot of fun

I've been playing since the game came out and still find it enjoyable. I drive an ambulance pretty much exclusively and I've painted it red.. so it goes faster!

Here a few additions and changes I'd like to suggest to the not doppler team.

- Reduce the flame thrower duration by half unless dropped which would double it's duration upon hitting the ground. It's far to easy to burn through 3-4 players with a single flame thrower. Reducing the duration means it has to be deployed a little more tactically.

Snow balls far to big, at lvl 2 they take up half of the screen, I hazard to think what lvl3 will look like. Basically for a potential insta kill weapon they're just to ridiculously large. Would be nice to see them start small (like cannon shot small) and get bigger as they roll. Currently there's a sweet spot that allows you to get behind someone and catch them as soon as you fire (every time) with the snowballs over the top hit boxes its a guaranteed kill that can't be dodged.

Make the lvl2 trebuchet a howitzer complete with a cool little whistling noise when fired and 50% more damage. Lvl3 nuke cannon 2x the damage of a treb and 15% larger blast radius.

Change the cannon placements on the taller vehicles, especially the monster truck. I've noticed the MT will shoot right over an ambulance if its to close to it. Just as the ambulance side cannons will shoot right over smaller vehicles that are to close, eg F1 and the dodgem.

As far as new content I'd like to see a construction site type map with some environmental hazards and a Bulldozer added as a legendary car with its unique ability being it takes no collision damage from cars hitting the front of it. Anyway keep up the good work look forward to future updates.

2. notdoppler

notdoppler Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    We're really happy to announce a new "Mine" update has hit the App Store today!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

- Private Matches: Create a room and battle your friends in Deathmatch or Crown Mode!
    - New Map: Retro-inspired "Mine".
    - Max level is now 32!
    - 6 New cars (including a Hidden Car)

Private matches is a commonly requested feature from players, making it much easier to battle with your friends in pre-defined game modes. We hope everyone enjoys the feature!

In response to some earlier posts:
    Cactuario: We've fixed that bug now, sorry about that! Wasn't intentional
    Mad Max: Thanks for the suggestions, I've passed them onto our designer :)
    thenightfly42: It's always a difficult battle to completely stop cheaters; however I think the occurrences of these should hopefully be decreasing now, especially with the new update.

3. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Cool update. I was surprised that Gorge was dropped as a map (but it was my second-least-favorite map). Is app size a consideration, or do you not want to spread the users over too many locations?

I haven't found the secret car on Mine yet, but I'm suspicious of that star symbol in the west-most corner.
    Cool. I think some of it might be bugs, not cheating, though -- one time I became indestructible for a few minutes. I'm sure everyone was yelling 'cheater!' at me as it happened.

I've also hit people with the ice ball and watched them continue driving with the pile of snow covering their car. Seems to happen on Castle most frequently for me.

I can't get too upset about bugs like this, though; this is a really fun casual quick play. I especially like having the 3 daily tasks.

4. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Hey Mad Max!
    Welcome to TA, man! Great first post and good suggestions for this game!
    See you around! #

5. Primus von Quack

Primus von Quack New Member

Sep 9, 2017
    Hey, I need some help... I got a new smartphone and wanted to play Crash of Cars there too, so I installed it and connected it with Google Play, however I don't have access to my old account which was around Level 20. I don't want to start from scratch again especially as I spent 5 Euros on my old account(!). My old smartphone got old and laggy, the game is almost unplayable on it.
    So how can I play with my old account on my new smartphone? Any advice appreciated

6. Ronkartz72

Ronkartz72 New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Try logging in with Facebook on the old phone, then log in with Facebook on the new phone.

7. Primus von Quack

Primus von Quack New Member

Sep 9, 2017
    Thanks but that didn't work. I also tried to contact NotDoppler but they won't answer. I'm a bit upset tbh

8. thenightfly42

Sep 21, 2012
    Wow, I totally don't understand the new Haunted Mansion level. I've played 3 times, and I can't get a picture of the map in my head, and I don't know where all the doors are. This is very cool and very disconcerting.

Sad to see Narrows gone, that was my go-to map for 'break x items' and several other of the daily challenges.

I love the new Fuse Lab to combine cars that I don't use into cool new cars; Concept is beautiful.

The little change in the lower-right of the Garage car-chooser is very welcome.

Thanks for keeping the updates coming!

9. Sharkzy64

Sharkzy64 New Member

Nov 24, 2017
    What is this?

That fake powerup box, I have never seen it before?:confused:
    20171123_191344_rmscr.jpg

10. thenightfly42

Sep 21, 2012
    The fourth level-up for the landmines is 'camouflage'. So that's a landmine that looks like a Mario Kart fake prize box.

BTW, I unlocked the right-most of the Lab vehicles, and I'm in love with it. It is totally worth losing armor levels from your Speed vehicle to get it.

11. thenightfly42

Sep 21, 2012
    I love the disorientation that comes with a new level. (Farewell to Waterpark. I wonder what will happen when they have 8 levels with secret unlocks and need to add a 9th?)

Thank you so much Not Doppler for continuing to support and upgrade this game. This is my only every-day play.

12. [King] ProBroX

[King] ProBroX New Member

Jul 9, 2017
    I'm unlucky

I've gotten lots of epics, but even after two updates and having a maxed firetruck and missile truck lvl 4 dragon and limo, level 2 nimble and ram I don't have 1 tumbler or forklift. Wow what luck.:mad: