Luftrausers - (by Vlambeer) [Not iOS]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source:

[​IMG]

2. 3parkbenchhydra

3parkbenchhydra Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    #2 3parkbenchhydra, Apr 23, 2012
    YES.

Pure awesomeness, instabuy for me when it comes out. I do wish they'd give some more definitive word on the Ridiculous Fishing timeline, though.

3. Vlambeer

Vlambeer Well-Known Member

#3 Vlambeer, Apr 23, 2012
    Just to make absolutely sure that this doesn't end up with a really, really big disappointment - LUFTRAUSERS is not intended as an iOS launch at this point. Sorry!

As for Ridiculous Fishing: We're aiming at two or three months of work left. Of course, if it takes more time to get it perfect, we'll take more time - but it's really, really getting there. Zach has been superbusy with his Spelltower sale, so his time to work on Ridiculous Fishing was kind of limited the last week. Expect a nice update somewhere in the next two weeks.

4. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#4 Sanuku, Apr 23, 2012
    At the current Point I can only assume that it might be a similar Case like with Super Crate Box where you Guys couldn`t just take all the Code and just hope it would work the same Way as is did on the PC/Console.

Even if there might be much work yet to be done to see it on iOS, after the last Game we have seen from Vlambeer it`s hardly to Imagine that we won`t see Luftrausers in the future on iOS.

5. 3parkbenchhydra

Mar 20, 2012
    #5 3parkbenchhydra, Apr 23, 2012
    Oh no :(

Unfortunately that is a really, really big disappointment.

THank you for the news on RF though, that soothes the pain a little ;) Are you sure there's no good way to port Luftrausers?

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I think what he ment was that they first wanna finish up the PC Version and then start working on the Mobil Version as they already had done with Super Crate Box.

7. 3parkbenchhydra

Mar 20, 2012
    That's...not how I read his response but I will cheerfully hold out hope :D

8. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

It did took almost two Years till Super Crate Box was launched on the iOS and during that Time all you had read about it was most of the Time "No iOS Port is on it`s Way".

Same with Super Meat Boy, Minecraft,... I`m well aware that a Port is a huge Work to handle nowadays but let`s Face it:

As long as Microsoft or Sony are actually paying Publisher/Developers to keep their Titles for some Time/forever exclusive on their Console every Developer that might be on their Pay-list will tell you that there is no Reason for a Port.

All at all I`m looking forward to see Luftrausers on iOS, even if it might take another two Years...

9. dylanmannen

dylanmannen Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    sweden
    I don't get why this is on toucharcade if its not a ios game? thats really weird :O but sure i get it for pc... but damn i want it for the ios insted..

10. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    camera shake is always welcome!