How to set up NZ Soft Launch threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help me know how to set up a soft launch thread with all the extra information they usually include. I know how to make a normal post but didn't want to miss off something important.

It's for Bot Squad by Ubisoft which just popped up in NZ, so if anyone wants to create a thread for it themselves then that would probably be faster!

Cheers for any help though :)

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #2 undeadcow, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Copy and paste the link into your desktop browser, which will pull it up even from a different region. Then you can copy the description and image data into a post for everyone to readily see. If you use the standard appinfo, which you should include, it will complete when the app is live internationally and you can delete the initial provisional copy/paste content. Indicate [NZ] or soft launch status in the title and request a moderator alter title afterward using the triangle icon with exclamation mark in the right corner of the original post to alter moderators to requested change.

3. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Thanks, thats incredibly useful! Not sure if I trust myself with all that but it's very good to know, cheers!

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Also just click quote if you see a post with something you want to use such as a YouTube video or app description as you can see how they did it

5. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    Gogo Ozzy, you can do it! :D