Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-07-2013, 08:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
It had this problem before, something with the connection to FB. You can go to settings and turn your phone onto Airplane Mode and then start the game up. You will at least be able to play single player that way.
thanks
Old 09-09-2013, 01:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Too bad I just wanted to spend some money on DPs after finishing story mode. You can' t even do this without the facebook login. Always fails. Just sent the developers an email and hope that there is a fix soon. Now that I'm kinda into the game -.-
Old 09-09-2013, 04:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endemic View Post
Too bad I just wanted to spend some money on DPs after finishing story mode. You can' t even do this without the facebook login. Always fails. Just sent the developers an email and hope that there is a fix soon. Now that I'm kinda into the game -.-
Thanks for doing that. I was trying to find the dev email but couldn't.. same exact problem and it's been annoying me since day 1. I messaged on fb and they just told me to reinstall (didn't work btw).

Also am I playing it wrong or can you really not make a new "deck" without removing cards from your current deck (if you want to use those cards from it)? For instance, I actually skip ALL the "xxx-type only" star missions because I don't want to have to remove cards from my main deck and create a new one, just to have to put them back in the main deck for the next battle. It's so freaking redundant. How come you can't use ALL your cards to make different decks. It's not like you're playing with 2 decks at one time in the game that you can't overlap I hope someone tells me I'm wrong because I can't figure out how to get around this.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:48 PM

I honestly really enjoy this game . I mean of course a real Yugi-oh! Game would be better but this one is still good IMO
Old 09-20-2013, 04:49 PM

I want some more games like this and Pocket Frog!
Old 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Thanks to the recent patch that “improved stability” the game has gone from working flawlessly on my device to lagging constantly.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:39 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamazAdelphos View Post
I honestly really enjoy this game . I mean of course a real Yugi-oh! Game would be better but this one is still good IMO
I suppose you could always hope for the "Drastic" DS emulator to appear on Cydia (oh w/e is used now) as its a flawless (full speed) DS emulator. There we a couple of "real" yugioh games for that
Old 08-05-2014, 09:59 PM
iPhone 5

Default Horrible customer service and glitchy...

The game started out really fun and was enjoying it, but when I got to Tropica City and started to get the better cards (chapter 4-7.2 rewards) the game started to glitch. Every reward either got auto placed in my 3 pre formed decks (the auto decks: Attack, Defence and Balance) or never got received, either way I cannot select them in any menu to add to my other decks and have emailed the devs on their customer support several times without a word back... Anyone here know how I can "edit / delete" my auto decks since the devs are incompetent? Maybe one of you can help me out, i'd really appreciate it, hate to stop playing a fun game because devs are a bunch of sack less wonders.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

It's not real l'y a yu gi oh game but it's nice. A real yu gi oh game would be awesome