Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-30-2014, 07:01 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default 3D Monster Truck Stunt Racing (by Aidem Media) [Free]

It's time for some more 'Vertical' Racing!! Impress the crowd at the Stunt Arena with your Extreme Driving skills... a huge variety of hill climbs, jumps, loop-the-loops and platforming events await!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by MediaMark; 06-13-2014 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Added video trailer
Old 03-30-2014, 07:17 AM

Yep, gonna give this one a spin
Old 03-30-2014, 07:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yep, gonna give this one a spin
Great Let us know what you think!
Bit of a funny coincidence we released this today after you found Hondune for lack of new driving games!!
Old 03-30-2014, 01:52 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

just deleted this game after 5minutes not even bothered to make a gameplay of this. they stops you from playing only for "touching" the wall??? there is NO reverse option, once you touch(not hit) something that means the end of level, force you to buy iap for the next level by watching ads or just purchase it. this game is not on the same level as hondune trucks found by rich earlier not even comparable. that game is a real gem on the appstore not this one.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:00 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Yep I think the same. Strange stopping instantly when you hit the wall. Plus as you say the reverse doesn't seem to be working. Shame as it has potential
Old 03-30-2014, 03:39 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Thanks for the comments.
Thats quite concerning that you both say Reverse isn't working. Works for us on all the devices we have in the office. Can you tell me what device you are using or anything more about that?

I assume you are flipping the shifter to reverse then pressing the ACCELERATE (not brake) pedal? Or maybe you got stuck in a wall

About the crashing into walls... well, yeah, it wouldn't be much of a precision driving challenge if you can go around hitting walls! And the 'continue' offers to let you recover and carry on for FREE, you just gotta watch a short video (not compulsory!) and it's just a way we might earn some money out of a free game to pay the coders
Old 03-30-2014, 03:55 PM

FYI. I played it for a few and thought the same thing about the reverse issue. There's actually a shifter in the upper right corner to shift into reverse rather than the old brake Pedro turns into reverse method. I played a few runs and it's pretty good as long as you keep in mind that it's a parking simulator. I'm sure most are like me and see all the hills and ramps and just want to go nuts, but sadly I don't think it's that kind of game. As far as it being a parking game, it's decent and worth a shot if your into the simulator games like this. I will say that the development team seems to be pretty talented. The courses and vehicles are all great looking and they seem to have the physics down. It would be nice to see some sort of racer or monster truck rally type of game from them.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

To celebrate the launch of Monster Truck Stunt Racing on the Google Play store for Android today, we made a little video!

Check it out!!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Here is the Google Play link if anyone is interested: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nds.TrialGames

And the TA thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=232566