★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Puya Dadgar
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 263.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: For limited time get the full version for free!

Butterfly Rush is a 3D action/arcade game developed with Unreal Engine 3. You play as a butterfly who has to gather flower pollen while escaping from spider, evil butterfly, and environmental hazards.

Deep in the caves, the spider poisons the butterflys cocoon. The evil butterflies will be born who try to chase down the butterfly, and throw him into the spiders web. Butterfly needs to escape while facing various environmental hazards

- Stunning colorful environment
- Responsive controls
- Heart Beating Quick Time sequences
- Fast paced flying sequences

srtmxx's comments:

Story trailer: video

Gameplay trailer: video
08-08-2014, 05:14 AM
When I found this game by accident last night I was deeply surprised I couldnt find it in the holy halls of toucharcade. I mean, in times when even the 1.000.000th subway surfer clone gets it's own TA feature ...

The game looks quite interesting. The environments are stunning. Does anyone heard about it or even played it?
08-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Only heard of this today... Really looks good, but im tapped out for the week so i cant get this anymore. Damn those are really good visuals.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-17-2014, 07:18 PM
There's a lite version out today for those interested:

08-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Liting up now as the review to his other app says it's oh-so-pretty, pretty vacant, but the trailer to this looks dreamy. Will be back with some thoughts in a flap of a wing.
08-17-2014, 08:01 PM
So it's a three star runner where you go left and right and swipe to avoid obstacles. Of course it's got that Unity prettiness, but there's not much in the way of exciting gameplay on display in those first two levels. The butterfly seems fairly lumbering and slow to turn for such a spry looking little thing.

I'd have loved a Bug Heroes Quest-style adventure game set in that world, personally. Not much interesting here that I can see as it is.