05-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Here's an in game screenshot.
Actually it IS a full racing game with okay graphics (but nowhere near like in the screenshots) but horrible handling, AI and SFX. Car physics are also kind of a joke. They are jumping over each other when they colide and this kind of weird stuff :/
I wasn't able to be competitive due to the horrible controls. My position was always ?/8 o_O

It's made in Unity but lacks a lot of polish. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (318.9 KB, 36 views)
05-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Wonder if they're licensed cars...

05-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Is the the TouchArcade bot retarded? Nevermind it's a bot. I hadn't seen it in a while and thought it was taken away. It's always posting these games that either suck, are scams, or take up off other big name games.
05-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Is the the TouchArcade bot retarded? Nevermind it's a bot. I hadn't seen it in a while and thought it was taken away. It's always posting these games that either suck, are scams, or take up off other big name games.
I actually started the thread using the function in the touch arcade app that automatically starts a discussion and posts it as a bot.
I thought I would post it because I was unaware of the dev and I did think the game looked quite nice. Thankfully others pointed out that this is not the case.
05-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Wow, a nice scam tag! That is cool.
05-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Wonder where's the dev now?
Probably laughing in front of his PC because the bucks he's making with this one.
BTW: Thanks Nekku for the imps and REAL screenshots
05-16-2014, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
Here's an in game screenshot.
Actually it IS a full racing game with okay graphics (but nowhere near like in the screenshots) but horrible handling, AI and SFX. Car physics are also kind of a joke. They are jumping over each other when they colide and this kind of weird stuff :/
I wasn't able to be competitive due to the horrible controls. My position was always ?/8 o_O

It's made in Unity but lacks a lot of polish. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Maybe this was his attempt at a real game, still I think we should all avoid anything from this dev, he's not right in the head.