03-24-2015, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speetz View Post
Could I run this on an iPhone 4 since I have ios7 and not 8? I know 8 takes a bit more out of the machine and... Well I mean it plays junk jack x just fine!!! Lol any thoughts?

App desciption:

Quote:
** Due to the massive amount of game content device support for iOS 7 and up is required. If you are using iOS 8 we recommend updating to the latest version iOS 8.1.1 or above. Requires iPod touch 5th gen, iPhone 5, or iPad 2 or better.**

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
App desciption:
Right. But it says that it requires iOS 7z which I have. It seems to imply that if you have iOS 8 you need a better device. Reasoning I have is that iOS 8 takes more resources to run, so on and so forth.

Just, has anyone ur this game on an iPhone 4 before? At all?
03-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speetz View Post
Right. But it says that it requires iOS 7z which I have. It seems to imply that if you have iOS 8 you need a better device. Reasoning I have is that iOS 8 takes more resources to run, so on and so forth.

Just, has anyone ur this game on an iPhone 4 before? At all?
It ran fine on my old iPhone 4 before I upgraded. The requirements may have changed since the last few big patches, though, and I no longer have one to test it.