Battle for the Whitehouse has gone FREE for the next 30 days

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ns804apps, Nov 29, 2012.

1. ns804apps

ns804apps Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
  2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

So what exactly can you do to update this? The election is over... next major elections are probably 2 years away for most folks and then again 2 years after that. Are you going to add more presidential candidates from past elections or something? It might be kind of cool to battle as Clinton vs Bush Sr.

3. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    We are going to enhance the bruising during the fight and yes we are looking at adding characters and the plan is to add the candidates every election year.

The problem is we are debating keeping this one just for election time and making a completely new Political Knockout version where we could have all kinds of political personalities as characters.

4. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Honestly, I think you should keep it "Battle for the Whitehouse" and throw in a lot of past candidates. Then update it every 4 years (well 3 from now) with new candidates.

Imagine smacking Ross Perot in the face a few times... that could create some buzz.. . though I'm not sure what (if any) legal ramifications may occur from using the likeness of real people in the game.

5. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    That's actually the beauty this is just like a political cartoon so ok to use.

Thanks for the feedback.

6. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Nightc1 did you download the game and play? Any feedback? I am open to making it more comical and fun. It was never intended to be a sit down and play type of game more of a passing a few moments type. I still play it and laugh, but of course I am biased.

7. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Get it while you can going to go back to .99 January 7th.

8. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Way way late but here is our updated characters, we will also be adding difficulty level and single match and campaign mode to this game, shooting for 30 days from
    Now to be completed.

Attached Files: