[Rev Share] Looking for Designer, Pixel Artist and Composer for a Pokémon-like game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by LuccaSSC, Aug 14, 2017.

1. LuccaSSC

LuccaSSC New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Hello, everyone!

I'm currently developing an RPG monster-capturing game, kind of similar to Pokémon. It's been in development since October of 2016, and is nicknamed "Project Carmine". The team is, as of right now, me and a designer that makes the concept art for the game.
    [​IMG]
    (Rymatup, the creature of light, one of the legendaries in the game.)

We plan on releasing an Indiegogo campaign as soon as we have enough to show to the public to give them an idea of what the game will be like, but that requires original assets for every aspect that will be shown.
    [​IMG]
    (Torguar, Armanut and Crocoboo, the three starters in the game.)​

The development is going at a slow pace since we work on the project only at our spare time, but I already wanted a pixel artist for the game so we don't need to rush anything later.

[​IMG]
    (These are some of the cities/towns in the game. Note that these sprites will not be used in the final version of the game and all references to Pokémon will be taken out.)​

If you're interested in working in the game as a Designer, Pixel Artist or Composer, please contact me via e-mail ([email protected]) or, preferably, via Discord (LuccaSSC#9147)

2. supern8r

supern8r New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Musical Composer
    New York, NY
  3. supern8r

supern8r New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Musical Composer
    New York, NY