★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexomon_Official View Post
Oh, if you have a chance please send me a screenshot thanks!
It's not letting me
Yesterday, 11:08 AM
I love this game too, don't misunderstand, I just want it to live up to its potential and become a huge success - if you have pvp, trading, stuff like daily rewards etc. and advertise on the proper channels, the game could explode in popularity.

Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Just wanted to add that i would have no problem with paying for story expanions. I would see it as a legitimate means for covering the expenses.
Yesterday, 05:52 PM
With the new update is the game now fullscreen on iPad (no black bars)?

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli
Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluskap View Post
With the new update is the game now fullscreen on iPad (no black bars)?
Still bars, just not black anymore
Today, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchroboter View Post
Just wanted to add that i would have no problem with paying for story expanions. I would see it as a legitimate means for covering the expenses.
I agree, some expect updates for free but I don't mind paying for game expansions not new features so much but expansions.
Today, 04:06 AM
IPad full screen mode is coming, we just need more time to test properly so we dont break other things. Working with UI is a bit tricky. The blue background is just a temporary fix.

About the Story expansion, we will see what options we have once we know the full scope of it. I was thinking about raising the price to $5 once the expansion is ready. Existing players would get if for free while new players would have to pay the full price. Just an idea nothing official.