★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times

08-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelph View Post
I have a switch but after playing through Zelda ive not really found the need for many other games - plus an ipad/iphone with a gamevice is slowly becoming more tempting to me than the switch so I think ill sell the switch and maybe get a wii U for my ninty fix!
Don't do it! Just this year, we have a ton to look forward to on the Swtich:

Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Mario + Rabbids
Rayman Legends
Mario Odyssey
Skyrim
Sine Mora
Axiom Verge
Tiny Barbarian
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
and more!
08-18-2017, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacrosTheBlack View Post
Don't do it! Just this year, we have a ton to look forward to on the Swtich:

Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Mario + Rabbids
Rayman Legends
Mario Odyssey
Skyrim
Sine Mora
Axiom Verge
Tiny Barbarian
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
and more!
Sorry this is going off topic a little but TBH this is an example of why I think its not for me, bar Mario Odyssey which does look like fun none of the games listed are of that much interest to me bar and Skyrim which I have on PC - Its a shame as I love the concept and implementation of the switch with regards to the portability but its just not got the games I enjoy. I find the combination of iOS for "away from the TV" and then an alienware alpha R1 fulfills all the "at the TV" HD "console" gaming I need so the switch gathers dust sadly
Today, 03:23 AM
Nintendo generally have excellent games especially for people that have friends and don't just want to play online with their friends. That and nostalgia are the reasons I'll always love Nintendo.

Anyway back on topic, thinking about booting up my old WHQ and starting a new game just to get back into the swing of things. Anyone else done that?
Today, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Nintendo generally have excellent games especially for people that have friends and don't just want to play online with their friends. That and nostalgia are the reasons I'll always love Nintendo.

Anyway back on topic, thinking about booting up my old WHQ and starting a new game just to get back into the swing of things. Anyone else done that?
I completed the n-th hardcore run just like 2 weeks ago.
Still stellar.