Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-14-2014, 02:08 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

RJWALK3TFPNK taken.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:12 PM

Just pointing out as there may be maintenance on the server today - the game has frozen at the load screen a couple times. I have been able to get to the game today just not consistently.

My overal impressions of the game are quite favorable. I think it needs a bit more direction. I am used to games like this having quests and things to complete and that is what keeps me going and wanting to play it. So far there isn't anything that lures me back. I play just cuz I am hoping something will.

I know there are the achievement things but I find those are not easy to follow. I have been collecting mana of course yet have not completed that achievement. My total gets larger then drops then gets larger again but I have not completed it yet. As a for instance. So even those achievements are not a draw because they don't seem consistent.

I am hoping that more will get added to this as the time goes on and it is only in soft launch so perhaps the developers are just testing certain aspects of the game and an overhaul is happening as I type.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:03 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Just pointing out as there may be maintenance on the server today - the game has frozen at the load screen a couple times. I have been able to get to the game today just not consistently.

My overal impressions of the game are quite favorable. I think it needs a bit more direction. I am used to games like this having quests and things to complete and that is what keeps me going and wanting to play it. So far there isn't anything that lures me back. I play just cuz I am hoping something will.

I know there are the achievement things but I find those are not easy to follow. I have been collecting mana of course yet have not completed that achievement. My total gets larger then drops then gets larger again but I have not completed it yet. As a for instance. So even those achievements are not a draw because they don't seem consistent.

I am hoping that more will get added to this as the time goes on and it is only in soft launch so perhaps the developers are just testing certain aspects of the game and an overhaul is happening as I type.
Thanks for those feedback. This is very helpful! We are working on a quest system that should come in a future update amongst other very cool stuffs

Regarding the loading screen, we are currently working on the server and everything should come back to normal soon!