Publishers Looking for Fun Games =D

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Zanfari, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Zanfari

Zanfari New Member

Oct 25, 2017
    Hi guys!

I’m currently working with this indie mobile game publishing company and we are looking for talented developers with their amazing games waiting to be brought to the gamers worldwide.

I’m basically just writing here to see if there is someone who is interested in working with publishing company.

Our partners are from North America , Europe, China and Korea. And we’ve gotten so much stories to share with! Let’s team up and be fun!

Please if you are interested and want me to know more about your story, PM me

2. Moonjump

Moonjump Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Game designer
    Lincoln, UK
    Lots of developers are looking for a publisher, me included, but it has to be the right publisher. Not just in terms of quality, but also fit. For example, a casual games publisher is not going to suit for a mid-core developer.

A publisher who does not give their name so that we can research them is a non-starter. Give some information about the publisher and you will have more luck.

3. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate Well-Known Member

I agree. I would only consider a publisher if they had a proven track record in a game niche similar to mine. They'd also have to be more tightly integrated into the community. E.x. Having 3 TouchArcade posts isn't good.

Cheers,
    Dave

4. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    Yes, definitely don't rush to a publisher, it could end badly for all involved. When you find the right fit, you'll know.