(music app) Rhythm Studio 4.99->.99 (universal)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    It's a bit like a tiny Tabletop...well, tiny if you use it on your iPhone. Multiple synth emulators and other equipment; no iaps either. A steal for a buck, though it's not really meant for novices.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    It's just so freaking neat having real life music machines transported into your pocket. That's it...if Eli gives me his blessing, I'm starting a website called TouchArpade :)

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Wow this looks awesome. How steep is the learning curve? I mean, I'm no beginner at these things but I'm no pro, either. :p

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Great app!

Not a lot of learning curve, just think of a 16 beat pattern and just play!

Part of the joy of making music with "less" is that you can have happy accidents and that sometimes having too many options bog down one's creativity.

This app is a fun throwback to older step sequenced hardware and the UI/etc are intuitive and very well done.

5. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I only recently bought it and have been playing with the synths manually...as if they were the real physical devices. Hence my comment on the steep learning curve. Ya gots to know what all the buttons and knobs do. Or just play with 'em for a while.

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Awesome, thanks for the impressions. I think I'll buy!