★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Shocked to find this on the AppStore, have they no shame!? Just to clarify, Mayday Parade is a pop-emo band which occasionally comes off as having a boybandish sound, though that may be mostly due to their constant lyrical theme of teenage love and, more often than not, teenage love going tradgically wrong. Hailing from the southern US, their vocabulary does contain some additions not normally foud in most punk work (such as "Purdy" and, of course, "God"). Their album covers feature a faceless man in a suit, which serves as the antagonist in this game. While I am, personally, not much of a fan of the band as a whole, I do own their single "Oh well, oh well". I am surprised that this is a paid app, and not just a free game to promote the band name. (What was that one French guy who just did the same thing as a racing/fighter?)
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM

Last edited by Captain Cabnasty; 08-08-2013 at 12:07 AM.
08-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh, and it was supposed to be free, another thing the company changed.
08-08-2013, 01:11 AM
Quite enough of the pop punk games, let's get something more hardcore in development. I want a Dead Kennedys game where Jello goes in strapped like Rambo, driving a police truck through the White House gates, then running through fighting and shooting everyone until he reaches the final boss, Zombie Ronald Reagan. Yep, I want this.
08-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Game Impressions

08-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
First Forever The Sickest Kids, now Mayday Parade...so when can I expect the Pierce The Veil game Fearless?
How about the Lost Prophets in an Open World ala "The Sabotuer" fighting to save their music from the evil executive empire by tearing it down building by building?

Anyho, thanks Sanuku.
Looks like the PS1 Lost World game with zombies instead of Dinos.
I like the vid, hows the controls?
Any pevees you've got or is it all good?