04-18-2014, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yeah, me too... but I have no idea... I've tried a couple things with no luck. Also wondering what that last achievement is. I might have an idea about that too, but I'm not entirely sure. =oP
I got the idea for the dragon achievement from the "Raining bits and bobs" achievement actually.

EDIT: Turns out i was wrong, i was sure i was going to get it. I thought i had to destroy the giant thing that scrapes the screen every now and then on the last level. I managed to destroy it, but no achievement. Oh well, i'll get it some day.

Last edited by gamer300; 04-18-2014 at 04:58 AM.
04-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer300 View Post
I got the idea for the dragon achievement from the "Raining bits and bobs" achievement actually.

EDIT: Turns out i was wrong, i was sure i was going to get it. I thought i had to destroy the giant thing that scrapes the screen every now and then on the last level. I managed to destroy it, but no achievement. Oh well, i'll get it some day.
Yeah I thought it was that thing too... Tried forever to get it, finally did and was like 'OMG!!!', then I stared at the top corner expecting to see the little achievement badge pop up... Looked back down and was dead.

Then I was trying to light the beacons, knock the stone over and then trying to find other unlocks in the environment seeing if I needed to trigger something before taking out the bigger guys (the worm thing, sword and claw)...

Didn't get the achievement... (Also wasn't able to trigger any other environmental actions)

So I thought it was the ship... So I waited for a jet pack and flew at the top of the screen until a ship flew by, then I just let my missiles loose... No luck... Lost about 7 hearts and was dragged halfway across the screen by the ship.

Seems Andy got it and he did it by hitting •••Spoiler:  the worm thing in the falling stone stage with the laserbeam, which I know I've done multiple times... So I dunno...

**edit**

Well, for whatever reason, it worked this morning!

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 04-18-2014 at 12:06 PM.
04-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Just to confirm--does iCade work in this one?

TIA

Mrgan Adams
Game Center: Adams Immersive
My upcoming game: Scree http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=242344
04-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Woohoo!! Update's live!!
04-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Woohoo!! Update's live!!
Delete

Last edited by Capricornman; 04-18-2014 at 07:04 PM.