• Publisher: Arjun Gupte
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 55.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "Pretty innovative idea. Great presentation on the visuals. Looks like a very cool game" Jerrel Dulay , TouchArcade Beta Tester

Ricochet is an exciting physics shooter wrapped in a beautiful retro package.
Defeating enemies requires bouncing shots of the sides of your device to get the perfect angle to defeat their shields.

Ricochet offers a modern twist on the classic well known genres: fast-paced space arcade action with physics gameplay.
No irritating IAPs , or mindless grinding, this game has been built by gamers that love arcade action!

If you loved retro classics like Asteroids and Galaga , you will love our game!
"The gameplay is a lot of fun and a nice spin on Space Invaders." Leo Kerr,Beta Tester
"I beta tested Ricochet and it was fun!" UnDead Cow, Beta Tester

Defeating enemies requires bouncing shots of the sides of your device to get the perfect angle to defeat their shields.

Waves of enemies attacking in different formations are broken up by boss attacks , each boss having a unique behaviour
requiring some real strategy and tactics to defeat them.You have 8 bases to defend and your enemy is relentless.
Unlock power-ups such as guided missiles, nukes ,lasers and shotgun blast to kill all the bosses and win the game.

Ajitabh's comments:
Hi Fellow Gamers,

Ricochet: A Retro Space Shooter game is now available for download on App Store.

Please check it out and let us know your feedback.

Cheers!
10-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Really love the one touch game play and the art work of this one! Frantic retro gaming goodness at it's best!

10-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Looks really interesting.
Will buy when/if it goes universal or an iPad version is released.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
10-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Hey, is there one released for Android? It's more suitable for my phone than my iPad!
10-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Ricochet

Nope, not released for Android at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hey, is there one released for Android? It's more suitable for my phone than my iPad!
10-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Really love the one touch game play and the art work of this one! Frantic retro gaming goodness at it's best!
10-21-2013, 10:08 PM
The game is interesting. Like it too much.

Pine Entertainment
10-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Thanks a lot. If you are looking for a promo code. We are running a contest on our Facebook page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
The game is interesting. Like it too much.
04-30-2014, 06:41 AM
Added 5 More Levels - Free of Cost

Hello Gamers,

Got 2 good news:

1. Ricochet: Retro Space shooter has added 5 new levels.

2. The Game is free of cost!

Cheers!!