Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM

On the third to last area. Oddly, I haven't had any gear upgrades in ages and am only just now finally rejecting side grades. I have 1.1 million saved. Previously, I couldn't save anything there was so many tempting upgrades. Not sure if Nodnarb got his stuff before a change to the game, but my best armors are around 70-75 right now (which is why I am not spending on side grades).

I am finding the enemies without an elemental affiliation to be getting brutally hard. Everything needs to be fully charged before going into battle to be sure.

With the diminishing returns from life drain, I don't really know what to bring in the slots I usually use for resistance armors. I put 2 x level 3 armors in there, but that is only 10 armor. Maybe when I level them they will go to 7 or 8 armor each, I don't know. A type 3 heal might make sense, but I haven't seen one in a long time and I didn't buy it.

Tip for leveling runes is to find a boss that is now easy. I have one that I can pawn very quickly that always gives 3 rune points.

Last edited by ArtNJ; Yesterday at 11:24 AM..
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Oddly, I haven't had any gear upgrades in ages and am only just now finally rejecting side grades. I have 1.1 million saved. Previously, I couldn't save anything there was so many tempting upgrades. Not sure if Nodnarb got his stuff before a change to the game, but my best armors are around 70-75 right now (which is why I am not spending on side grades).
I too was wondering if they made a change to gear offerings -- perhaps at the same time they made the recapture change. I have some good gear, but it all came from the past. I haven't come across anything good to buy in quite a while. I'm not even coming across stuff as good as what I currently have. I initially thought that was because I completed all the sections. However if that was the case (given what they've said) I would think that completing recaptures would then bring up good gear.