Ducati Challenge + HD are FREE! (2.99/4.99 > FREE)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AnarKitty, May 29, 2012.

1. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA

Ducati Challenge

Speed and fun on two wheels, in the palm of your hand.

Play Ducati Challenge up to 720p: DUCATI CHALLENGE is on…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Play Ducati Challenge up to 720p: DUCATI CHALLENGE is on your TV!

Get ready for breathtaking challenges and unique thrills riding official Ducati motorbikes in a graphically stunning 3D racing game – supporting the retina display.
    Wheelies, stoppies, overtaking, high speed and steering precision make Ducati Challenge a must-have game for Ducati and motorbike fans alike.

---- Official Ducati bikes
    Ride the most powerful standard models in Ducati's line, including Monster 1100 EVO, Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP, Diavel Carbon, Multistrada 1200 S, Streetfighter S and Superbike 1198 SP.
    The roar of every single engine was recorded live to offer all Ducati fans an immersive experience.

---- Original and varied tracks
    Fast race tracks, winding mountain roads, narrow medieval village streets, bustling metropolises and hot desert valleys will make the perfect locations for breathtaking challenges, where you can safely unleash all the power of Ducati's awesome bikes.

---- Single-player Mode
    CHAMPIONSHIP: 3 competitions of increasing difficulty and challenges (including qualifying rounds to set the starting grid).
    QUICK RACE: pick your ride, track, number of laps and difficulty level and just jump into the race. More tracks and bikes will be unlocked as you progress through the championship mode.

---- Multiplayer Mode
    Challenge your friends in the Wi-Fi Multiplayer Mode with races for up to 4 players.

---- Different camera angles
    In-game camera angles convey all the thrills of high speed racing on two wheels. Opt for a standard third person view or the amazing first person view.

---- Easy handling
    Thanks to the customizable handling system (including steering sensitivity control based on your device leaning and the brake assist), Ducati Challenge offers user-friendly controls for players of all levels, ranging from beginners to experts.
    You can choose between arcade and simulation settings to get your favourite drive experience.

--- Graphic Quality
    Thanks to the personalization of the graphic quality, it’s possible to choose between 3 differents settings to get the best performance out of your device: low quality (no effects), medium quality (antialias activated), high quality (antialis + motion blur + high quality particles activated).

---- Image galleries and achievements
    The rich game Extras, including unlockable achievements and exclusive Ducati images you can save on your device, will be the icing on the cake for all Ducati and motorbike fans alike.

---- iPod Library
    Listen to your own music playlists during in-game challenges.

---- Game Center
    Climb the leaderboards recording the best laps on each track.

FIND US ON:
    www.facebook.com/DucatiChallenge
    www.facebook.com/DigitalTalesGaming

FOLLOW US ON:
    www.twitter.com/Digital_Tales

WATCH OUR VIDEOS:
    www.youtube.com/DigitalTales
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:May 24, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Ducati Challenge HD

Now on your TV up to 1080p: DUCATI CHALLENGE HD is FullH…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Now on your TV up to 1080p: DUCATI CHALLENGE HD is FullHD!

Get ready for breathtaking challenges and unique thrills riding official Ducati motorbikes in a graphically stunning 3D racing game – HD version.
    Wheelies, stoppies, overtaking, high speed and steering precision make Ducati Challenge HD a must-have game for Ducati and motorbike fans alike.

---- Official Ducati bikes
    Ride the most powerful standard models in Ducati's line, including Monster 1100 EVO, Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP, Diavel Carbon, Multistrada 1200 S, Streetfighter S and Superbike 1198 SP.
    The roar of every single engine was recorded live to offer all Ducati fans an immersive experience.

---- Original and varied tracks
    Fast race tracks, winding mountain roads, narrow medieval village streets, bustling metropolises and hot desert valleys will make the perfect locations for breathtaking challenges, where you can safely unleash all the power of Ducati's awesome bikes.

---- Single-player Mode
    CHAMPIONSHIP: 3 competitions of increasing difficulty and challenges (including qualifying rounds to set the starting grid).
    QUICK RACE: pick your ride, track, number of laps and difficulty level and just jump into the race. More tracks and bikes will be unlocked as you progress through the championship mode.

---- Multiplayer Mode
    Challenge your friends in the Wi-Fi Multiplayer Mode with races for up to 4 players.

---- Different camera angles
    In-game camera angles convey all the thrills of high speed racing on two wheels. Opt for a standard third person view or the amazing first person view.

---- Easy handling
    Thanks to the customizable handling system (including steering sensitivity control based on your device leaning and the brake assist), Ducati Challenge HD offers user-friendly controls for players of all levels, ranging from beginners to experts.
    You can choose between arcade and simulation settings to get your favourite drive experience.

--- Graphic Quality
    Thanks to the personalization of the graphic quality, it’s possible to choose between 3 differents settings to get the best performance out of your device: low quality (no effects), medium quality (antialias activated), high quality (antialis + motion blur + high quality particles activated).

---- Image galleries and achievements
    The rich game Extras, including unlockable achievements and exclusive Ducati images you can save on your device, will be the icing on the cake for all Ducati and motorbike fans alike.

---- iPod Library
    Listen to your own music playlists during in-game challenges.

---- Game Center
    Climb the leaderboards recording the best laps on each track.

FIND US ON:
    www.facebook.com/DucatiChallenge
    www.facebook.com/DigitalTalesGaming

FOLLOW US ON:
    www.twitter.com/Digital_Tales

WATCH OUR VIDEOS:
    www.youtube.com/DigitalTales
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:May 24, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

These Ducati motorcycle racing games with GC multiplayer and TV out are free for the first time since release in May 2011. :)

2. Just downloaded hd version on my new ipad. 536 mbs, great program. There are not too many street bike games out there, only one I have is Streetbike from Chillingo. Both of these games are pretty good.

I really like driving and motion games, so I'm glad to get this for free because I never heard of it before.

3. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    looks fun, but too busy with other games and can't have a 500mb game that i don't play just lying around. downloaded "for some day in the future". :)

4. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    Have plenty of space, so don't mind the large file size thank goodness. It's pretty good especially in first person camera view. Love the screen when it tilts on my iPad 3

5. Noble_NPC

Noble_NPC Member

May 29, 2012
    Awesome looking game! I guess with that sort of graphics, 500+mb is needed.

6. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
  7. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    This is a very decent game and easily the best of any (attempt at a) motorbike sim on the app store, even if that isn't saying much. Nobody should hesitate to download it for nothing.

8. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

:( The only thing that I hate in this game is that it doesn't allow me to ride my beloved bike Hypermotard at the beginning. :D

9. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Interesting that the non-HD version (which still looks nice) appears to be compatible with an iPod Touch 2G. With all the graphic intensive games hogging up space on my 3GS, think I might try it on my 2G.

10. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Yep, it's like Gears; you can adjust the graphics depending on your iDevice. Really good stuff. =]

11. DantBro18

DantBro18 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Not free in NZ, or maybe its gone back to full price.

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That's coz the FREE was from 2 years ago, stella just mistakingly bumped this sale thread rather than the game thread to post her game video. :D