★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Welcome to the Geometry Dash forum! Please read!

09-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Anyone know new pass for nine circles

Robtop, could you kindly play 8019945 please? It would mean a lot

Last edited by Chocolatep1e; 09-11-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: beat it haha
09-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMan22 View Post
Even level requests? (People spamming with level IDs to get ratings and views)
I seriously wasn't joking when I said it's up to you guys what you want to see posted here. If you want level requests, well, go wild. If you want to discuss other stuff, post a thread for it. Whatever the Geometry Dash community wants. If you guys want to keep level requests in the level request thread, that's fine too.

09-11-2015, 04:45 PM
What irks me about the whole Geometry Dash situation on TouchArcade is the fact that the members of the main thread seem to have been taught that everything is spam. It's nothing like that outside the one thread. I don't know if this is psj's doing, but level requests certainly aren't spam and are totally cool.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
09-11-2015, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
What irks me about the whole Geometry Dash situation on TouchArcade is the fact that the members of the main thread seem to have been taught that everything is spam. It's nothing like that outside the one thread. I don't know if this is psj's doing, but level requests certainly aren't spam and are totally cool.
True

28270823 go play it n stuff
09-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Should I bother finishing this? 11857177

09-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenharley View Post
True
I obviously haven't been following the entire thread, but do you (or does anyone else) know if RobTop (or the regulars) asked for there not to be level requests in the main thread? How did that start? The Geometry Dash thread is an entire community on its own and obviously doesn't follow the regular TouchArcade rules, so I'm just curious if it was just psj who came along and decided that you guys shouldn't mention level requests in the main thread.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
09-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Woah, we've really grown.

DansGame.
09-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Quote:
I obviously haven't been following the entire thread, but do you (or does anyone else) know if RobTop (or the regulars) asked for there not to be level requests in the main thread? How did that start? The Geometry Dash thread is an entire community on its own and obviously doesn't follow the regular TouchArcade rules, so I'm just curious if it was just psj who came along and decided that you guys shouldn't mention level requests in the main thread.
I'm not too sure about that

09-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Well, i think the rule about level requests is fine, because if they allow level requests, everyone will do their level requests and won't post anything else (I think), and that's why the other thread was made, or not?

Also, if you allow everything here, including level requests, then will you delete the level requests thread?

EDIT: I don't know if RobTop was the one behind the level requests prohibition

I'm ABSTRACTDARK on GD
Stars: 8076
User Coins: 587
09-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Quote:
It was psj... but the thread reached the point where people started posting the same level request every 1 or 2 pages, and they were a lot, psj warned them but that wasn't enough, we still had to scroll pages to read something different, so psj banned level requests completely.