Infinity Blade III?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hambo12, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Infinity Blade 3 Launches December 2013
    It's been too long since we've heard anything from Infinity Blade creator Chair Entertainment. Sure, we have Infinity Blade Dungeons coming from Epic, but that won't satisfy the millions of fans starving for jaw-dropping graphics and swipe-happy mayhem. On that note, we'll have Dungeons to keep us busy during the first half of 2013, then Chair will return to form with a proper sequel that takes full advantage of whatever new smartphone and tablet Apple has on the market.

Infinity Blade is one of my fave games and i hope it will come, well actually it's quite certain it will come, as they stated that it makes a better profit then there own Gears of War 3. So expect IB3 to launch in 2013. Infinity blade brought them over $20 million.

Give me some ideas of what to expect? All new graphics? City's and towns? Guns? Full control of character instead of tap? GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE :)

Read more: http://www.modojo.com/features/2013_ios_and_android_predictions_we_can_see_the_future_edition/#ixzz2GniAcR2k

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    It seems to be just a prediction for now, but I do think a 3rd IB is inevitable.

3. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet

Why wouldn't they make a third? Infinity blades 2 revenue is over. Food, clothes, gas, taxes and bills. It's time for a new game and more money lol :3

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Sorry Hambo, this thread's gotta go/be moved to another section. I'm afraid a prediction from any of the many iOS-related websites isn't any sort of indication that there'll be a 3rd game.

5. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    It'll be a freemium city builder.

6. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    #6 AlexsIpad, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    If they make another then they should change it a lot. The 'tap where you want to go' feature is REALLY boring, and the fighting is too basic. I know that it is a particular style they are going for but IB2 was really boring and no better than IB1 in my opinion. The graphics is obviously a big part of the game but we have games like mc4, ravensword: shadowlands and dead trigger with graphics just as good where you don't need to click where to go. They should make it like epic citadel, wasn't that made by the same people? The graphics of IB1 was amazing because it was waaaaay better than any other iOS games, so you could excuse the fact there was no freedom really. But now proper games with equalling graphics are coming onto iOS and IB's gimmick is being a bit lost.

7. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Ok I understand. :) at least we know that a 3rd is obviously,coming. after DUNGEONS ofcourse.

8. silversabeast

silversabeast Member

May 22, 2012
    It's almost insane to say there won't be a third game. This series has been incredibly successful for epic, not making another game would be crazy.

9. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    It really depends on what you expect from a game. I ave out more time into Infinity Blade 2 than any other game, and this is because i found the combat to be pretty deep when you understood all its nuances. Also there were enough unlockables and incentives to play for quite some time. It seems like the iphone 5 could handle a free roam IB at this point, which I would certainly enjoy, but I'd just as much wish they would focus on making iterative improvements on the formula to continue perfecting it.

10. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    There is a IB3 Now. :)