Scary Story Kit - Tools for telling scary stories

Comicorp
Get your creative imagination running with 'Scary Story Kit', a toolkit that brings traditional storytelling to the 21st…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Get your creative imagination running with 'Scary Story Kit', a toolkit that brings traditional storytelling to the 21st century. Create extraordinary scary storytelling experiences and scare your friends, family and everyone else that dares cross your path! The 'Scary Story Kit' is designed to aid and assist any scary story teller, empowering them with the tools necessary to fully emerge their victims in a world of terror. "A technological bent to the art of scary story telling. Worth checking out if you're brave enough!" ~ gametrender.net "Scary Story Kit App preserved the exciting way of scary storytelling yet with a modern twist... sharing your terrifying stories has never been scarier" ~ AppBuddy.com "The dynamic screen light which reacts to your voice... So amazing!" ~ Best10Apps.com "With dynamic lighting, spooky images, and a horrific soundtrack, the Scary Story Kit app aims to make your storytelling a terrifying experience for the audience" ~ 4.5 Star Review at FindMySoft.com Some user reviews: "I picked up this app and I'm quite pleased I did. Very unique concept for making your own scary story, very much worth checking out." ~ Micheal Mizov "Scary Story Kit is great. Thanks to the app I scared the living crap out of the people at my camp out." ~ Wolfrocker1001 Features include : -Story Time: Select from multiple colours and use the dynamic screen light which reacts to your voice! Use the light to light up your face, a tried and true traditional storytelling technique. Bring this technique to the 21st century, as this time the light reacts with the constantly changing pitch and volume of your voice! -Darkroom: Use the Darkroom to create and edit pictures and photos and create spooky images to assign to and accompany your Story Time sessions. -Soundboard: Select from a range of horror sounds or record your own for use during Story Time and add to a complete sensory atmosphere. You have at your disposal all the tools you need to create and customise a storytelling session which will no doubt emerged your victims in a world of terror. Fun packed features and a definite must-have for anyone wishing to add a whole new spooky level of depth to their story telling sessions!
Information
Seller:Comicorp
Genre:Family, Education
Release:Oct 12, 2011
Updated:Oct 07, 2014
Version:1.81
Size:14.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal