Experienced composer for your project!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by AnthonyBannachMusic, Aug 21, 2015.

1. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Hello my name is Anthony Bannach and I am a young composer who has done work for film and video games (as well as classical compositions for concert performance). I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a BA in Music composition. I'm currently looking for all the experience I can get composing for media, so I am very flexible in terms of payment.

I believe in a creative process that is dynamic , flexible, and cooperative to produce music that all parties involved can find interesting and pleasing (or not depending on the context!) to the ear!

Here is my site www.anthonybannach.com

and you can hear some audio of my film/game work on www.anthonybannach.com/audiovideo.html

Looking forward to hearing from some creative people soon!

2. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    New track

Check out this new ambient track I put on soundcloud yesterday, it's really chill, but the textures and timbre of the piece are something that could be part of your next game project.

Here is the track:
    "EO"
    if you like it, share it along, and if you have a project let me know!

3. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
  4. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    New youtube artist page coming up. stay tuned...

5. PocketFame

PocketFame Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Owner PocketFame.com & IT Project Manager
    Wollongong/Sydney, Australia
    Hello,

Can you do car audio sounds? I need a range of realistic engine sounds for a new project

6. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    @PocketFame should be able to, check your inbox.

7. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
  8. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    I'm currently in a move right now, but should be back for action around the 7th. Ready and eager to get back composing!

9. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Hey everybody! I'm back! I'm finally moved into my new place and my composition setup is all ready to go! Let me know if you need music for your games. Stay tuned for tomorrow as I'll put up a new orchestral adventure demo on my soundcloud and youtube pages!

Tony

10. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Adventure Orchestral Track hey guys, just made an adventure themed track that tries to utilize a big orchestral sound. If you like it, I'm eager to work on music for your games! Let me know! tony

11. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
  12. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
  13. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Hey everybody long time no see! I'm just posting to say that I'm back actively looking for projects after doing a few of my own personal projects the past couple months.
    In addition to that I've been really focusing on studying orchestration further, always actively trying to improve. At any rate, I have some new stuff to show you guys! I was interviewed by the journalism department of a local University here in China (where I teach English to support my developing composing career) about being a composer, my composition style, etc. Gives a bit more of personal glimpse into what I'm about!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nYYLUV_ctc

Cheers!
    Tony

14. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Below is the link to the eponymous track from my recent EP "Xihu Polyphony", it has lots of Chinese instruments/influence as well as a minimalist and ambient undercurrent as well. Just an example of some of the music I could craft for your game!

https://soundcloud.com/anthonybannach/xihu-polyphony

have a good one
    Tony

15. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Hey guys, here is an arrangement I did for string orchestra of an Alexander Scriabin piano piece. If you want your game to have reinterpreted compositions from classical composers (barring that the copyright claims on their pieces have expired) I can arrange their pieces in new and interesting ways for your game as well!

https://soundcloud.com/anthonybannach/scriabin-strings

16. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
  17. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
  18. AnthonyBannachMusic

Aug 19, 2015
    composer
    Hey all. Not all of my music is game oriented, in fact I mostly write a lot of classical pieces. If you are curious you can check out my youtube channel. Below is a piece I just finished recently for choir, and the audio is actually a virtual instrument called Symphonic Choirs, which has a feature called WordBuilder, which lets you program in custom lyrics (not just English, I can theoretically program custom lyrics in any language, including a fictional or con-language, so if you are making a project and you want the truly immersive world-building a fictional language could provide- I could make tracks for you in that language!) Here it is:

Attached Files: