Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. B30

B30 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Planet Earth
    To the Devs: Paid for the Coin Doubler (double the income), but it doesn't load! (Tried a few times)

2. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Starting to be something of a FAQ - the communication is broken in the purchase so it never tells you that it actually succeeded. You'll see it working by checking out the soul coin numbers when you're playing you should be getting only even numbers (2,4,6,8,10 etc).

That's fixed in the update, sorry. :)

3. Looony

Looony Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2009
    How does one get the GameCentre achievement - the stay up late one

4. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Possible - there's been multiple requests. The one technical issue we have with this is that we might not be able to reasonably and reliably merge two save states together, but rather might have to use the cloud sync just to override the current local device with the cloud-saved state at your explicit request. Might still be sufficient for most people who have been asking for this.

5. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Sounds good enough for me. Better than having these issues with I cloud losing saves.

6. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Is there any point to upgrading all the characters? Do they excel in any particular ability once they are fully upgraded or are they all the same? Also it would be nice if Jenny gore had a voice.

7. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Crap I just got hit with the bug! If I restore my phone from backup will it go back to normal?

8. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Question:

I bought an extra heart, and when I died and started over, it was gone and I was back to the original 3. Is the extra heart something that is consumable? One-game use only? And if so, is that the case with all of those 'ability' items?

Thanks!

Also, thanks to the devs for their very active participation in this thread. Very much appreciated. Having a blast with the game. Congrats and good luck with sales!

9. kalle@mountainsheep

Dec 6, 2012
    All abilites are consumables. Those last until death. So pile up money and buy few consumables just before hard boss battle to get some extra boost for it.

10. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Thanks!

11. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    This. I was wondering the same.

12. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    #512 SirDarkened, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    Here are your leaderboard options:
    Add one for most kills
    Add one for highest night achieved on each level this will be balanced as the top will always be the people who have the best upgrades and thus it will push others to get there who want to. No payment needed. If you pay have it locked.

Also in the stats page can you add what abilities your characters have. Once you upgrade them it'll say +damage etc but they go away and I never know what the heck my maxed dude even has compared to the last guy anymore.

13. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    Any tips for later levels? The first snow one is so hard.

14. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    If you restore to a saved game state that was recently backed up, it should play as normal. Obviously you'll lose progress between the time of backup and this moment, but if that's acceptable it should work fine. Just make sure you're not putting any other valuable data on the line. :)

Anyone in the thread who's already done this?

15. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    #515 Trysis3, Dec 9, 2012
    @Jouni not to be rude but what happened to Timo ,why doesn't he post here anymore ?!

16. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Very fun and addictive game. Lots of charm and great character design. The absence of a tutorial forces you to learn by intuition and the game is simple enough to not need one. The unlockables are paced well and the combat is satisfying enough. The IAPs are nowhere near necessary. Overall, I would recommend this to pretty much anyone considering its very low price.

Just out of curiosity, did Egoraptor do the voices in this one like he did in the original?

17. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    There are some differences, which we leave for the players to discover themselves. I agree a voice for Jenny would be nice, maybe we'll get around to that one day. Egoraptor would probably do a good job... :D

18. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Timo is busy enough with art, and me answering questions leaves him with more time for actual work. :) Maybe he'll drop by and say hi sometime. ;)

19. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Thanks for the praise, and yes, Egoraptor voiced John and Jerry, etc. but there are also some guest voices.

20. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    #520 TheFrost, Dec 9, 2012
    Using the Bear gives me the chainsaw, greatest killing machine, which gives me a huge advantage at the beginning on later levels, and the first ones too. Already maxed him out. Its the one to get guys

Also, Im going to buy the coin doubler now just to supoort this IAP system

Edit: Bought it, wrote my password but no confirmation or similar, its there I guess...